• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yea hey

merutomaro

fawn
Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2013
i'm anna?? i don't really know why i'm making this board
anyway i'm new or whatever soooooooooooo yeah
alright​

BanditThePikachu

The Raichu of awesome
Years
Hey, anna! Welcome to Pokecommunity! I'm Bandit, your local Raichu and Pikachu fan. Pleasure to meet you! Why not tell a bit more about yourself? I'd love to know. :)

Anyway, if you ever need help or are puzzled on what to do, please feel free to leave me a personal message or a visitor message, I'll try to get to you as soon as I can. ^^

- Bandit

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there Anna, welcome to PokeCommunity. Ooooh, another Neopets player :D. Yeah yeah, a 17 year old guy playing Neopets, whatever :P I see you also use Gaiaonline too. How do you like those two sites? :)

So would you like to tell us a little more about your interests? Like in terms of Pokemon and non-Pokemon related topics, though you don't need to if you don't feel comfortable doing so.

Feel free to contact me or a moderator here if you need any help or have any further questions (or you can contact me about Neopets o 3o). I hope you enjoy your time here at PokeCommunity.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hi, Anna!

Welcome to the forums! Tell us a little about yourself! Have you been playing Pokémon for a while? Who's your favorite Pokémon?

Hope to see you around!

Years
Aww, making an introduction is never a bad thing, so why not? Welcome to the forum, Anna! ^^

Your signature caught my eye since I play/played Neopets too, though not as much lately as before. The game has some really unique concepts but ever since I did something stupid to get myself banned years ago I've been playing a bit less. It's pretty fun but... I miss the old pet artwork. It used to be so lifelike and amazing back then, now the pets mostly have similar poses and aren't as appealing for the most part. Not sure if you were around when things changed around 2007 or so. If not, you might not know what I'm talking about, so pardon my ranting, hehe. xD; Gaia's another really great website so it's cool to hear we have so much in common already!

Anyway, while I'd love to know more about you, shorter and simpler introductions aren't bad either, so it's entirely on you. Hopefully PC is to your interest and you find things that keep you interested here! I'm going to jump on an assumption and say you like anime, and if so, are there any series you like that you want to mention in your thread? We have a lot of anime fans around, including me, so maybe there are series we both like. A lot of the newer series have been pretty awesome - Madoka and Magi, for example, if you've heard of those.

Enjoy your stay and hope PC is to your liking! <3

Back