• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new so hi :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Hello I am amac_ogain I've had an account on this site for a while but never used it..... Anyway I hope I will have fun discussing Pokemon, anime, etc.

AmericanWonderland

Sassmaster
Years
Welcome! I'm AmericanWonderland, but you can call me Josh! It's nice to meet you, and hopefully you'll love this site as much as I do! Hope to see you around!~

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Hey there! :D Good to have you around. I hope you enjoy it here. (and im sure you will) There are many places to discuss about here. :D Also if you need to chat etc do vm or pm me.

Years
Been over a year since you created your account, wow! Never too late to get involved in the forum though, so a big welcome back to you. ^_^

Like the others said, I hope you enjoy your time here. You'll meet plenty of people and get into a lot of fun discussions so it's always worth it to drop the lurking habits and get involved, haha. Make sure you've read the rules though - they're very important to ensure you avoid making mistakes. If you ever need help, look through the Forum Leaders page and contact one of the staff members that are listed - they're always happy to help out, myself included. <3 By the way, am I wrong in assuming you like the third gen going by your avatar? Brendan is awesome and I wish he got more screentime in R/S/E. ;_;

Buut anyway, if you'd like to get to know other new (and older!) users, I highly recommend the New Users' Hangout so that's another option for you if you're interested. Hope you have a blast regardless of what it is you choose to do here; enjoy your stay, great meeting you, and contact me or our amazing members anytime if you ever need anything. :D

Hisoka1895

Hisoka Mavis Dracula
Years
  • Age 24
  • MI
  • Seen Apr 19, 2013
Hi amac my name is Hisoka!!! Nice to meet u

What do u mean by that cirno

Last edited:

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey, amac_ogain!

Welcome to PC!

So, you've been a member of PC before? We're glad to have you back! Hopefully this time around you can stay active and become a part of this wonderful community. x)

You'll definitely want to check out the anime forum if you're interested in discussing the anime with other members. :]

I'm sure you'll get around just fine! If you would ever like to chat or have any questions, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

See you around!

Years
Hey guys, unfortunately the last post of this thread was in February meaning it's considered a dead thread. :( Anything with a last post of over a month ago can't be posted in as per the rules; sorry! Closing this now. Feel free to message me if you need any help and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back