• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check to see if your roleplay has been accepted! v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
ShadowAce7's Galactic Aftermath - A Mass Effect 3 RP has been declined. In addition to needing a rating, I don't really like the use of the term "modkill" in your rules section since it could lead to some people confusing you with staff members. Just re-submit with a rating and that term replaced and you'll be good to go.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
STARDU5T's IC thread is accepted!

Cubone1416's RP is pending...
You need to add a rating to your RP. Please refer to the RPT rules if anything is unclear, or ask me if you need help deciding.
You should also clarify your background story a bit. It is very confusing to understand what Poket is now, since you suddenly mention it in the text without having named it earlier. It is also rather unclear whether pokémon living on Ransei can access Poket and know what life is like there, or not. Wasn't it on a billion year journey across the earth or something? Please try to read your story over and see if you can make things a little bit less mind boggling for your applicant roleplayers (:
When you are done, you may submit it anew! Private Message me if you need me to copy the contents of the thread to you.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Ghostly Gengar's IC is denied!

You have too few players! If you want to negotiate a solution, please PM me or gimmepie. Otherwise, make sure to get at least 4 players before you submit the IC thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back