• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
The Berry Update was an event (sort of) that fixed the 'time problem' in Ruby and Sapphire where most games after one year would stop berry growth, and you couldn't grow them. There was a 'not so secret' bonus: if you updated your game and had 5 or less pokemon in your party at the time a pokemon would be added to your party; a Shiny Zigzagoon holding a Liechi Berry! I updated both my games at a Electronics Boutique.(sp?) All you had to do is hook your GBA to a GC while the update disk is in it and choose something like 'Berry Program Update' a few seconds later you have both a Shiny Zigzagoon and a Berry only found on Mirage Island!

Not sure if it works on Emerald, they fixed the time problem for that release. How could you anyway, unless you have the disk. Wait... You Have The Disk!?!?

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
The Berry Update was an event (sort of) that fixed the 'time problem' in Ruby and Sapphire where most games after one year would stop berry growth, and you couldn't grow them. There was a 'not so secret' bonus: if you updated your game and had 5 or less pokemon in your party at the time a pokemon would be added to your party; a Shiny Zigzagoon holding a Liechi Berry! I updated both my games at a Electronics Boutique.(sp?) All you had to do is hook your GBA to a GC while the update disk is in it and choose something like 'Berry Program Update' a few seconds later you have both a Shiny Zigzagoon and a Berry only found on Mirage Island!

Not sure if it works on Emerald, they fixed the time problem for that release. How could you anyway, unless you have the disk. Wait... You Have The Disk!?!?

Yeah, and what do I get for being a good consumer and buying a FireRed and doing it through that? NOTHING, thats what. :dead: But I didnt know EB did it. Maybe because they didnt do it in Australia, just like everything else...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
guess what? major computer failure... i've lost everything and that includes photoshop and image ready along with templates for little trainer cards. so please, don't ask me to do any of them! i will become rediculously frustrated and most likely kill something. i would love to do cards... but can't. i also can't get any of the papers i've written for english that are due on thursday... and i don't have access to either aim, msnm, or yahoo messenger... well, i could probably get on aim on my sister's computer... but ya, i'm really quite furious. and having only completely crap pokemon to pick from in my 3rd set of battles in the factory didn't help my mood either... gaaaaa!

outlaw

The Dark One
Years
*trains pok?mon to get ready to trade them onto my new Emerald* Yes I will be getting Emerald hopefully soon! Anyways

Shiny news- Nope no new shinies

BEWD- Sure you can but Ryan will tell you when your really in the club this is like a welcome. Remember no getting a shiny by cheat! *I do not cheat and have a webcam and a scanner to prove it!*

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ya, welcome aboard bewd... *goes away and cries over his lost data*

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
that might mess things up pretty badly... but i think he meant that he could take a picture with a webcam or a photo then scan... most people wouldn't risk scanning a gameboy. they don't do well in sunlight, so a bright ligt of any sort probably isn't good... (back to writing an english paper and mourning my files) *cries*

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
rsgh5 said:
that might mess things up pretty badly... but i think he meant that he could take a picture with a webcam or a photo then scan... most people wouldn't risk scanning a gameboy. they don't do well in sunlight, so a bright ligt of any sort probably isn't good... (back to writing an english paper and mourning my files) *cries*

I was only joking y'kno.

Picked up C & C Generals today for PC so probably wont shiny hunt tonite. :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
pkrssh330.gif
is my current target in emerald. i don't think anybody else has it yet. "the weird tree doesn't like the wailmer pail. the weird tree attacked!" X infinity

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
hmmm... your brother seems to have good luck shiny hunting... as do you. how much time do you put into it, darts??

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
only because you've been catching more than normal people do lately. and i wanted to know how much time i need to put in to be as productive. and to see if you were going to say some rediculously low amount and we'd have to treat you like the next pkmaster...

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
*psst* to be honest ive had my doubts about Darts' shinys

anyway im giving up on the stupid phanpy and going for a shiny Ponyta i'll post when (if ever) i get it

~Yami_Zidane

Back