• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GTX Movie Nights

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Thanks Twiggy, had a blast. The nostalgia was unbelievable! n_n

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
You're already late for the GMT+8 stream of Mewtwo Strikes Back. You'll have to wait for the other two streams to come on. Unless you're referring to other movies, that is.

Then what's this about?

Note: The Rise of Darkrai will be shown at 7PM for GMT+8 due to a plane flight scheduled.

Am I missing something when is this gonna be shown? :\

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
The Mewtwo Strikes Back movie is showing in 30 minutes! n.n And I'll be streaming random stuff (probably music videos or something similar) 15 minutes before. :) The stream will be subtitled for convenience!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
There's one more stream at 5 PM GMT-5, which should be a bit less than four hours, if I'm not wrong and can ignore DST. (Is it DST now, and is it + or - 1 hour?)

Years
Movie nights? Awesome! To be honest, I haven't seen a Pokémon movie in years and this is gonna be the first time I'm watching The Rise of Darkrai and White - Victini and Zekrom so I'm really looking forward to this! :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Movie nights? Awesome! To be honest, I haven't seen a Pokémon movie in years and this is gonna be the first time I'm watching The Rise of Darkrai and White - Victini and Zekrom so I'm really looking forward to this! :D

Those two are on Saturday and Sunday respectively so make sure to keep checking back here! n.n

Next stream is in 2 hours so pop the popcorn on to heat up! c: We'll be showing Mewtwo Strikes Back for the third and final time, so make sure you come watch if you haven't already and we'll see you there :D

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Alright guys, only one hour left till the stream starts. I probably won't be streaming afterwards, as it'll be a bit past midnight once the movie is done, and I've got some other stuff to take care of :p But hope to see a few of you guys there :D

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
So the next one is at 2pm PST, right? I want to make sure I'm using this time converter right.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Huzzah! I got goosies and almost teared up during this movie. Lol I'm not gonna last long. -grabs tissues-

Thanks for hosting, lovelies. :)

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Well that was certainly a successful stream, a whole of 18 people showed up. May not be much considering how many we are on the forum, but compared to the amount of people in the other two streams, it's pretty impressive. Can't wait for The Power of One :D

Years
Well that was certainly a successful stream, a whole of 18 people showed up. May not be much considering how many we are on the forum, but compared to the amount of people in the other two streams, it's pretty impressive. Can't wait for The Power of One :D

Haha, there was like 4 people in my stream at its peak.

It might be worth attaching the dates and times to each film in the OP. :D

Back