• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tainted Waters: The Wrath of Suicune [OOC]

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2013
Okay I edited it to say she was working on her own and simply heard Eusine was nearby. Is that okay? I'll start posting if it is :3

Flydro

doobz
Years
Yeah that's fine, but the water problem is still a mystery so nobody knows about that just yet. All that's happening is the wild pokemon are becoming violent and Suicune has disappeared with no reason as to why or where it is. But yeah you can go ahead and post in the rp, just make your way to the theatre. Follow my posts if you're unsure of what's going on, or feel free to send a message if you need any help. ^^

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2013
Sorry @__@ it wasn't entirely clear how much of the plot was IC knowledge and how much was OOC knowledge. Fixed and I'll get working on an intro post!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
No worries. Me and someone else made the same mistake with the Water Problem. I'll try to catch up soon and read the new posts.

Sorry that my last post was not 3 paras. I wanted that to be in my last post, but I couldn't add it without the Violin in it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
So, we are waiting for the tribute song to be played and then Eusine will talk?

Flydro

doobz
Years
So, we are waiting for the tribute song to be played and then Eusine will talk?

Yeah, after junie's character has her performance then there will be time for everyone to meet Eusine and talk to him etc. as well as meet the other characters. Once the ceremony is over Eusine will ask us all to meet up with him where he'll ask us for help.

I'm assuming juniebug910 has been busy over the holidays, but I haven't heard from her to know for sure. I'll try and contact her to see if she's still able to get her perfomance done.

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2013
Have you heard anything from Junie? o3o I'm really excited to get moving on this it looks like a cool plot and the waiting is killing me XD

Flydro

doobz
Years
Yeah I talked to her, she said things were a bit busy for her right now but she would try and get a post up. I gave her until the end of today to post so she could have some time, but I will post at the end of today regardless of who posts or not. If she hasn't posted by then I'll just skip her performance and get to the important stuff. So there will be a post up by the end of today!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Yes, it would be nice to actually get to RP some ^^

Flydro

doobz
Years
I posted! Just to summarize, we are skipping the violin performance and going straight into the Q & A portion of the ceremony where Eusine will be speaking with the crowd. Right now is when your character has that initial chance to first interact with him. Feel free to share any thoughts or experiences you character may have regarding the wild pokemon and Suicune, or ask Eusine any questions. You can also introduce yourself to him if you like. Any questions just let me know, and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you guys! :D

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I have deleted my last IC post due to it being completely out of line now. I will read the other posts.

Hmm, I liked Junie's last post so much, I had to post tonight. I was hopeing something like this would happen. Where eather Team Rocket or wild pokemon attacked.

I do happen to have another question about catching wild pokemon. Will we beable to catch more than 6 and beable to rotate them out?

Last edited:

Flydro

doobz
Years
Well I was planning on setting up a battle for AFTER the ceremony, but Junie's last post caught me off guard. She didn't talk to me before she posted and that random battle just sort of happened without me expecting it to happen at this time. My plan was for me to have our characters get familiar with Eusine right now while we're all at the ceremony, and afterwards all of our characters were going to meet up with him again and get to know him on a more personal level. I wanted to get through the ceremony without any distractions so we could leave the theatre and get to what I had been setting up with Eusine, but now I guess it's too late since the fight is already going on. So for right now with the current fight, you guys can go and help with that if you like, or choose to leave the theatre for safety with the rest of the crowd. In the mean time I'll have to come up with a new course of direction for the roleplay due to the unexpected interruption. There's no need for any editing since I can just adapt my post to what's going on so it's not really a problem for me.

For future reference, if there's something you guys want to arrange regarding your character's role in the story I ask that you just ask or say something BEFORE you put a post up! I have no problem with suggestions or requests, in fact I encourage them because I want to see all the characters have their time to develop. But the most important thing is to just stay in communication with me about things. If things are busy for you and you can't post right now, fine, but I don't want to stall the rp waiting for someone to post. The OOC thread is here if you want to ask any questions or requests, and you can PM me if you need any help. It's not hard to keep communication going on here so I'll expect more of it in the future if it's needed.

Sorry if my tone is coming off as being harsh at all I just want to get my point across. So far I'm really happy with the posts and want to keep it up in the future. Also, I realize that I have been a bit vague sometimes concerning what is going on so I'll be improving on that. It's just that I have a lot planned and don't want to spoil any of it by giving too much away. So in the future I'll be letting you guys in on more details so there won't be any confusion.

@Iceman - yeah you'll be able to catch more than 6 pokemon, and you'll have to rotate them out if you want to switch up your team.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2013
Oh shoot, I didn't see iceman's post when I made mine :\ Mine looks a bit weird now but I don't really feel like deleting it. Sam'll probably join the battle in my next post, I'll try to make it right after whoever posts next.

Also, I hope the information Sam offered up wasn't too out of place or presumptuous of me to give what I gave >3<;

Flydro

doobz
Years
@InkFrog - Oh no your post is fine no editing needed!

At first I thought it would be a distraction but an unexpected battle is good for right now, I can adapt my posts to what's going on and we haven't had any real excitement yet anyway. So for right now everyone feel free to join in the battle and slaughter the Pidgey!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I just edited my SU a little to make Monferno female instead of male. That's ok, right? :)

Flydro

doobz
Years
@Redz - no problemo! ^^

And now... the Pidgey are gone and we have won the battle! Like we weren't going to anyway. :p

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Lol, actually I think Junie's move was better. Not too much just talking. ANd not really Ink, it could had happened at the same exact time. My character wasn't really paying attention at that time because of the post before my last. So I think it is all good. But yeah, I think we do need to stay in touch with each other, plan a little before we actually post so we don't get off topic. And maybe tell each other if we have edited something.

I am going to make one more post of the battle that is going on in the back. I will end it with the Pidgey going away or sleeping.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Yeah, a few surprises make the game more fun, but let's not rush :3 I'm done posting about the battle, I think.

doge

???
Years
Looks like I've missed out on a lot haha. Hopefully I can get a post in before anything else big happens after I get caught up x.x

Back