• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm quiting Pokemon !!

Years
I'm back xx

I have not been on here for a long time and I am bored of my pokemon taking up space on my Wii. Thought it was a waste to just delete them.
I have a completed dex (although I not have one of every pokemon). So if you are looking for anything just leave a message and I'll see if I have it. I am going out for about half an hour so I will be back then.
This giveaway includes some legendaries, event, shinies, a few level 100's and any items you may need (again I do not have every item going).

So yeah, who wants em ??

OK, because some of you are just being rude. Now there will be some rules.

I will do trades in order that they were requested. People who appear to be offline when I reach their post will be skipped. If you come back later, feel free to post agin saying that you are back and you will have my permission to jump the que.

I am only one person with one DS and I am going as fast as I can. If you beg me to hurry up or pester me, i will ignore you altogether.
I do not like to sound mean or nasty. But I have been very insulted by the treatment of a few of you. I am doing you a favour. If you do not have time to wait, it is not my problem and other people should not have to be ignored just because you make the most noise.

I will let you know when your trade is ready. With a pm and a post here. Otherwise, it's not your turn. It should be quite obvious when it is your turn by looking to see if you were next to post.

Last edited:

Amaranthine

Steeled Veteran
Years
Oh my god, you are so selfless! This is really Generous! I don't want anything, but I wish there was some way I could commend you.... Oh well. You may only have my thanks, as it is all I can give you.

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
Years
I'm after,

Celebi ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ BT
Mew ~ Aura ~ 20078 ~ Lv10 ~ UT

if you still have them.

Kai Nyte

Breeder/Trainer
Years
@Amaranthine i kow right it is so nice of her to give away her pokemon in tead of just delting them ^^a regular saint lol^^
@abarai i have the mew that you are looking for *not hers* but i have one

Last edited:

Amaranthine

Steeled Veteran
Years
I take your mockery as an insult. You can taunt me but you can't touch me.:cer_laugh::cer_laugh::cer_laugh::cer_laugh::cer_laugh::cer_laugh:

Nadeen

Queen Lickilicky
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2009
Lol, really? That's actually really kind of you. I'd just have anything shiny, please. I havn't got any. Don't bother too much with my order though - there are more deserving people on here.

hcoteen2008

Ball State Cardinal
Years
I really want a Venasuar, Mewtwo, Jirachi, Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltros if you have them. And if any them are shiny I would love you forever!! :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2021
Please may I have:

Mew ~
ハドウ~ 50716 ~ Lv 52 ~ T
Entei ~ 10JAHRE ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
Milotic ~ さいきょう ~ 12157 ~ Lv 50 ~ ST
Ho-oh ~ MATTLE ~ 10048 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
Lugia ~ 10JAHRE ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
and Lvl. 100 Rayquaza

Thank you for this. This is soooooooooo generous ;) :D

Years
Ok everyone, I'm back. I'm just transferring from my Ranch. I'll see what I have as I have not looked in a while and can't really remember xx

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2009
i was wondering if you have a Shiny Charmander and a Darkrai or Manaphy you are willing to give to me

Drapion

Pokemon Collector
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 18, 2009
Hi, I posted before asking if anything would be ok. If I can be specific I'd like:

Darkrai ~ ALAMOS ~ 07038 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
Deoxys ~ Gamestp ~ 06218 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
Phione ~ Hayley ~ 01000 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
Raikou ~ 10ANNIV ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
shiny
Fearow
shiny Floatzel

But if that's being too pushy then I'll take anything

Thanks a lot whether or not you decide to give me anything :D

Back