• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWOFACE

Years
I am still playing Skyrim
thumbnail1.jpg

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
On the PS3
Final Fantasy 7 - Upping AP in the bottom of the Northern Cave, or as I call it: Jenova's Hole.

Final Fantasy Tactics - Just got by that annoying crappy Mustudio rescue mission. Thanks to Sylvia , my summoner.

On the DS
Pokémon Black 2 - PWT'in it up.

On the Phone
Pocket Army - Saving up for the Main and a sword only obtainable via Gems.

Draw It - Standard Pictionary phone game.

Luc-R-io

Unhatched Riolu Egg
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 1, 2015
Totally obsessed with Fire Emblem - Awakening. I love matching the people up XD Which is silly, but whatever.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Trying to make my way through BioShock Infinite right now. It's one of the games from 2013 that I wanted to play but never got around to doing so. Never played the previous BioShocks, but I'm really enjoying this one so far.

TY

About to play some C&C Mental Omega and then some Metal Gear Rising, love those two games a lot lately <3

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
I normally am playing some sort of game on my ps4, but the hype died down recently for me. Not until I can afford the online. So, really, the only games I'm playing is FireRed/Emerald, trying to complete the PokeDexs on a new game.

TY

Played League of Legends with PC friends :D
We got owned badly by bots haha xD

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
I'm currently playing quite a few games.

Final Fantasy VI Advance: I'm still in the WoB, but I'm pretty sure that this part of the game is nearly done.

Final fantasy VII: I'm think I'm nearing the end of Disc 2, but I haven't played in a couple of days.

Fire Emblem 7: Trying to beat the Port of Badon the manly way, but I always end up losing a unit, which causes me to instantly reset.

The Minish Cap: I'm halfway through the Palace of Winds.

Pokemon Emerald: Trying to conquer the Battle factory.

Pokemon Heart Gold: Heading to the Lake of Rage.

Pokemon Platinum: I'm waiting for my Budew to get full happiness before I fight the Eterna Gym.

Kirby and The Amazing Mirror

League of Legends

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Currently playing MK7 competitively, some Project Melee and SSBB with my buddies, and the newest Madden (I forgot what it was called) with my brother. :)

TY

Right now i am playing some StarCraft II after the new patch got released and i have to level up again >_>

Years
Project Cross Zone: Finished. Finally. Only to discover that there is a New Game+ which is apparently nothing more then a "hard" mode. I'll probably set the game down for now, as it was grinding my gears alot
Spoiler:

Bravely Default Demo: I just beat the final, final boss after taking a small amount of time to max out the jobs just so I could get a feel of all my options (and to give anyone who Abilinks with me a really good head start :) )

I wanted to pick up Rune Factory 4 again, but I'm having a hard time remembering what I was doing, and I don't paticularly want to restart the game. I'll have to figure it out one way or another.

Either way, I'll be continuing Xenosaga, and if I don't pick up Rune Factory, I might go back and finish Pokemon X

Last edited:

TY

Playing some Borderlands 2 on Steam right now, trying to level up Zer0 XD

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Fire Emblem Awakening. I'm kind of regretting using the newcomer setting for deaths, as my weak characters now can't go up against the stronger ones, and I end up having to reset every battle when they die so I can keep em alive enough to level up. It sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back