• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Garnet

Allow Silver to Chose between the Starter he steals, or just Totodile?

• Just Totodile.

Votes: 249 29.3%
  • Allow him to chose.

Votes: 602 70.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
Xatoku: I meant no offense toward you. It's that other guy I'm not happy about. Now, I have no interest in joining Team Garnet.

Sleepwalker: Don't go dissing S.O.A.D. It'll bite you in the ass later!

As always:
There's nothing wrong with me,
there's something wrong with you,
there's something wrong with me,
I hope your stepson doesn't eat the fish,
when we're crying for our next fix.
(This cocaine makes me feel like I'm on this song!)

Well when you offend 1 of the teamates, you offend all of them, that's what a team is. You offend me, you're offending Sleepwalker. Now we all know you joined so you could post that, but you may want to not pick fights, on your very first post. Please stop posting my thread. Thanks.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
alright, alright...
stop this little fight, or argument...

Revenga, it is good to be honest to something, but next time, do it constructively...
Xatoko, you're so aggressive... Calm down... Don't start the fire. Instead, be cool and calm like the water.

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
alright, alright...
stop this little fight, or argument...

Revenga, it is good to be honest to something, but next time, do it constructively...
Xatoko, you're so aggressive... Calm down... Don't start the fire. Instead, be cool and calm like the water.

Ironically, that WAS me calm :| But yeah I understand, no fighting hehe sorry, won't happen again.

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
Hey guys, due to alot of people not liking the original HQ, Sleepwalker and I completely redid it.

Tell us what you think:

26993175.png

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
if that's the masked mans hideout i think it looks good. (design anyway i'm no good at technical stuff)

Francesca

Banned
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 9, 2009
Looks good though there's a problem in the beds. It doesn't have pillows! xD. It doesn't matter to me. And i like the way how you map. Good update!

Edit: Oh i noticed something. Do you know that arrow thingy going to the office of the president or something. It seems its in a wrong direction. It seems you can't enter that room with those directions.

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
Looks good though there's a problem in the beds. It doesn't have pillows! xD. It doesn't matter to me. And i like the way how you map. Good update!

Edit: Oh i noticed something. Do you know that arrow thingy going to the office of the president or something. It seems its in a wrong direction. It seems you can't enter that room with those directions.

That's the point. And those are sleeping bags, not really beds ;)

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
Xatoku I'm still not really understanding you, what do you mean by RPG sprites?? Do you mean overworlds??

Yeah Overworlds, but remember, only make ows of the trainers who have their battle sprite.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
question. On the map you just posted, what's with the arrows that are like

^^^
vvv

how do u get in/out of there???

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
You can't get in. There's supposed to be some people in there. When they/if they get out, they'll use a switch or something to change the direction

Oh I see. thx. ^^ is the script for that similar to that of the Mossdeep gym in Ruby and Sapphire?

Sleepwalker

Some Kind Of Monster
Years
Oh I see. thx. ^^ is the script for that similar to that of the Mossdeep gym in Ruby and Sapphire?

Possibly, or like five island's rocket hideout in Firered and Leafgreen. Theres a grunt who changes the tiles for you there so you can escape easily.

But, the maps for escaping. You aren't supposed to be able to get in there anyways.

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Since Totodile's most likely going to be the only pokemon we can choose, should getting Totodile be a cutscene?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back