• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New World Order (Rated M for violence)

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Alright, I've added Aquary to its own spot in the MonDex. I'll add a monster I plan to catch soon, and if aspie3k could add the link to the MonDex to the first post for everyone to get to it easier, that would be awesome. (I have a BBCode ready, too.)

Code:
[PLAIN][url=http://db.tt/7AnR6wmt]The NWO Monster Dex[/url][/PLAIN]

I've also changed the format to mostly match Yagerbomb's, with the type and weakness on their own lines between the name and description.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
If Game Over hasn't posted my the timeI get off of work, I'm going to move ahead without him. Anyone that wants to meet me and Scarlet though, go for it, as she made quite a bit of noise with that shriek.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Ok, thank you, I will start a evolutionary line then, starting with the first one.

Name: Aquary
Type: Water
Weakness: Thunder
Description:
Aquary are small, streamlined fish that can be found in shallow waters. They grow to about eight inches long. Aquary have light bluish-gray scales, which cover the monster. Aquary have menacing teeth that can cut through flesh, which is what they are for. Aquary are quite aggresive, which makes them easy to catch with a fishing rod.

EDIT: The second stage of the Aquary evolutionary line.

Name: Onchar
Type: Water
Weakness: Thunder
Description:
Onchar are the common fish of the waters, able of living in both fresh and salt water. Onchar have streamlined bodies that help with swimming quickly in water, making them able to hunt smaller aquatic prey while avoiding predators. Onchar are moderately sized, growing up to eighteen inches. Onchar are slightly wider in comparison than their previous evolution. Onchar are armed with rows of dangerous teeth that rip through flesh. Onchar are very strong and aggressive monsters, which makes them hot targets for fishing, although the are used for battle as well.

I added the second member of the Aquary evolution line, just keeping everyone updated.

TornZero

Years
Awesome, Yager. Added it right in.

Also, sorry my post took so long to put up.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

TornZero

Years
If it's Chinese-style, it might be easier using a name in Chinese instead of Japanese. XD

The Raijuu is based off of the actual mythical Raijuu, I just couldn't think of a name for it so I kept it.

Last edited:

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
The Chinese Dragon and the Japanese dragon are pretty much the same thing. Dragons are usually classified in two groups. The European, and the Chinese (Asian). When I said Chinese I really just meant Asian. However, I'll change the name to Raijin Ryu after the Japanese god of thunder.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
The monster I described in my last post is one that Adrianne will not capture right away, but will continue to pine after for some time. I'll be happy to write a Dex entry for it now if Aspie sees it as necessary, but I assure you it won't be seen or used for quite a while yet.

:)

Back