• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heroes: Aftermath Sign-up and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Some of the stuff just seems like it'd never happen. But I'll let it slide. You're charcter seems more like he wouln't chose a side. And that second ability is a little too big. Sorry.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
Years
  • Age 29
  • NY
  • Seen Jan 29, 2014
I thought it was minor, but I'll get rid of it. I was thinking of making him undecided, so I'll do that to. Other than that, everything stays.

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Okay, accepted. But he seems more like he would have no side. So my suggestion, picks None. He seems like the kind of person who would only do what would help him. And your character can have a change of hearts and switch sides during the story. Don't worry.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
Years
  • Age 29
  • NY
  • Seen Jan 29, 2014
I don't really like none, I think he'd be better suited as a sort of "triple-agent" and betray both sides, and at the same time help them.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
Pretty good, Flavaquil. My only complaint is that the description could be longer. Accepted.

Cool thanks~

I'll add a bit more on. I kinda ran out of ideas when I was typing it last night.

[simple-spoil=]Evolved Humans:

Name: Andrew Johnson

Background: Andrew is a little unknown character to most. He comes from a small family out in Australia and is a single child. At age 5, his father died in a car accident and was brought up by his mother in Sydney. He attended a private high school early when he was 11, as he was deemed too intelligent to waste his time in primary school by his mother. When he was there, he was dealt with a torrent of abuse for his size compared to the other students as he was a kid 3-4 years younger than his fellow students. The bullying gradually eased off as he got older and grew, but there always remained a strong hatred for other people. He was regarded as one of the "odd" people and deemed "socially-challenged" by the general population of the school. Andrew had only one true friend throughout his life, a girl named Amy in whom he confided all his secrets with; including his ability. It was at Amy's suggestion in which he decided to venture to the US after high school. He's graduated from high school last year and moved to the US where he was meant to be attending college in a newly established building close to NY City. His true ambition was to discover and join the other evolved humans after finding out his ability 2 years previously and hearing of the events in the US. Knowing that a war is escalating between the Government and the "outlaws" of the evolved humans, Andrew is uncertain where he will stand if a fight breaks out.

Appearance: Andrew is relatively tall, with brown hair and green, emerald eyes. However, he is almost never seen without his dark blue sunglasses which cover a scar over one of his eyes, which occurred during a fight in high school. He's very able to blend in with the crowd after years of hiding and has a wide array of clothing.

Ability: Telekinesis - The ability to move objects with the mind.

Discovery: Back in Australia, 2 years previously, he discovered that during a Basketball game in which he had just been subbed off for, he was able to direct the motion of the ball away from the basket in anger from being pulled off court and causes his team to lose.

Reaction: Astounded by his new-found ability, he explored it further and expanded his capacity to move almost anything without the use of hand gestures to control the motion and instead was able to completely move anything with his mind. However, for more serious, heavy load objects, he resides to the gestures for confidence and concentration, allowing him to delve deep into the limits of his power. At a suggestion from Amy, he decides to go to the US to find out more about why this happened to him after reading about the recent events that have occurred involving evolved humans. He perfected his ability to his full potential and prepared himself for the trip that could change his life.

Side: Currently undecided.
[/simple-spoil]

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Thak you for describig your character more! It'll really help. And we'll probably start the RP sometme tomorrow.

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Waffle-y, your accepted. But the discovery part seems... Odd... Yeah... The age I'll let slide, but he must have his birthday sometime clost to the start of the RP.

And it seems Scythe will no longer be in the RP. It will start at around 8:30 (central time!) tomorrow night.

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Well, Scythekid IMed me and asked if I could keep his character in the RP just in case. So, he is still in the RP, but he will be controlled by me.

EDIT: Okay, the RP has started. There will still be registrations if someone would like to join.

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Haven't RPed in a while, but I would love to try again! :3

Evolved Humans:

Name: Rina Chia

Background: Rina was born to immigrant parents from mainland China. She was born and raised in the diverse neighborhood of New York City, Queens. Her parents are separated, due to her mother finding out about an affair between her father and his secretary. She lives with her mother and her little sister, who was extremely hurt upon the discovery of the affair. Because of thus, Rina tends to be extremely overprotective of her family (which she does not consider her father to be a part of). Rina recently graduated from high school with honors, and will be entering a university in New York City later on.

Appearance: Rina is of petite stature, and average build. She has long (to the middle of her back) and straight black hair, which shines auburn in the sunlight. Her big brown eyes are offset by her choppy bangs, which frames her face. She dresses in a casual preppy style.

Ability: Rina possesses the ability of pyrokinesis, the ability to create and manipulate fires with her mind alone. The extent of her power is unknown, for Rina is consciously suppressing her power. However, Rina can be hurt by her own flame, once it leaves her hand.

Discovery: The first time she unleashed her power unrestrained was when she was in an argument with her mother regarding living on campus. Her mother didn't want to let her live in 'the city', and Rina was frustrated on her mother still treating her like a child. So she accidentally shot out a fire flare, which grazed her mother's right arm lightly - resulting in 3rd degree burns.

Reaction: Rina was horrified at both what she had done, and the realization that she was an evolved human - for she had sided with the government before. Her mother was surprised, but remained positive and supportive of Rina. Her sister still doesn't know what Rina can do.

Side: Undecided

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
This is the best I've seen. It descriptive enough, and has pretty good grammar (yes... I like good grammar)! Accepted

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
This is the best I've seen. It descriptive enough, and has pretty good grammar (yes... I like good grammar)! Accepted

Thanks, I'm honored. :D

Anyways, I have a question about the current location that the RP is taking place in... since I have no idea as to how I'm supposed to place Rina within the storyline. x.x;

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 23, 2020
lol, thanks! xD But.... that's not what I meant. <.<; I meant where is the RP currently taking place geographically?

Sorry. >< I'm a clueless person. I'm not sure. I think New York. O_O;;

Okay, Hiro needs to get back. He's been inactive since the 26th and nobody is posting in the RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back