• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Global (MMORPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonfang21212121

Hacker of the Apocalypse
Years
What's with the first Gym Leader having level 80's... whoever added to the game is a mega-retard... it defeats the whole purpose of the game... the gym leaders are supposed to be noobs at first.... not mega pwners... what's wrong with you people... this is the dumbest idea I have ever seen... (Who the heck puts the first gym leader with level 80's, its not a challenge, it's total noobish suicide)!

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2010
If there are other things to beat while leveling to 80, it is ok.

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2011
Heh, I'd almost forgot about this thread. Yeah, its renamed to PokeNet: Fearless Feebas right now; I'll make a new thread soon for it properly.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 15, 2016
Are the gyms not the main focus or are they just super levelled due to a glitch?

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2011
The gym's aren't intended to be the main focus yet. Right now, we're still in beta so we don't have a storyline for you to follow yet, but you can feel perfectly free to wander around, train up, so on.

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2010
I discovered this thanks to the map appearing on Google Image Search. I honestly thought it was from Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver! Speaking of which there's actually some areas west of Cianwood now. Do you feel like putting those in? I'm also curious about the two new islands in Kanto. What are they for? This has given me an idea for a HG/SS hack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back