• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Restarting White 2... Again... Going to add a Cincinno to my team and mix up pokemon I had on both of my teams in my last playthroughs.

Azumarill (Second PT)
Arcanine (First PT)
Cincinno (New)
Espeon (First PT)
Heracross (Second PT)
Zoroark (First PT)

Ice Car

Banned
Years

You jackass you don't even know what Tales of Symphonia is how dare you refuse to discuss this awesome game run on sentences not being a fanboy agh shut up

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Let's try to calm down the tone, please. Maybe it's because Tales of Symphonia is my favorite game but I wouldn't want to see it discussed like that haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My point was missed so I'm going to go and try to take that exam I need to take.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Ice Car is the fiesty est person ive seen on this forum for a while xD 378

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Tried choosing a new avatar today. Failed so I guess I'm stuck with this Kirito one for a bit longer.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I would say that the girls are finally making a comeback but we're still losing this round by 119.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back