• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been busy jumping between playing PMD and KH3D (more of the former) and that game ugh each PMD seems to get more feelsy and more feelsy

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

PMD games are just much more emotional than the mains series. So many feels.
Gameplay's alright. Though it can be boring at times, but the games are still really fun imo.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Gonna replay PMD: EoT using a Skitty and a Pikachu

I'm screwed, aren't I?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Emotions, Pachy. Emotions. All the feels sob.

I like my water/electric combo (Pikachu/Totodile in PMD: EoS) so I went with Pikachu/Oshawott in the newest PMD. Though right now I'm having to play as Oshawott because ~spoilers~ and eh. Also some parts of the story made me wish there was more fire types or that I chose Tepig.

But Companion Mode is the best thing ever. /plays as Keldeo froever.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Never touched a PMD game before, only ones I remember are the Blue and Red Rescue teams though.

Also been watching Cowboy Bebop, pretty good stuff so far.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

tumblr_mhnpc9m4cM1rby56yo1_500.gif

tumblr_mj49z4XeGC1qi3yn4o1_500.gif

Need I say anything more?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Really? I like it when a show makes you think instead of forcing what you should be feeling down your throat.

(And if anyone honestly thinks that's "just lazy writing", then that person obviously does not know what they're talking about. A really good ambiguous ending has a looot of effort put into it)

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022

True, but it still ticks so many people off. I have seen alot of movies that do that.

Years

It's mostly the completionist in me that makes me not like it. I just don't like the feeling of not knowing what the heck happened in the end. It's like watching a series halfway through so meh.

Otherwise CB is great.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm curious to know what you thought about Tales of the Abyss' ending then, Netto. Since that's pretty ambiguous in it's own right really.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

I'm fine with ambiguous endings if they're done well, though I don't think that CB's ending is ambiguous in and of itself, it's the creators afterthoughts that make that way, methinks.

After all, closed book endings aren't always good, especially in the case of anime.

Years

Oh nice I got Mew <3 Also this reminds me of the Todoroki takeover a few years back. That was fun.

As for ToA, it was heavily implied (If you did a couple of side quests end game) that it's Luke in Asch's body. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back