• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What the poop is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Did anyone actually put in the captcha and see what happened? Did it let you continue with what you were doing? I didn't trust it the few times I saw it, so I haven't done so myself.
I did the captcha thing and it took me to the edit post page as it should have done in the first place.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Did anyone actually put in the captcha and see what happened? Did it let you continue with what you were doing? I didn't trust it the few times I saw it, so I haven't done so myself.
When I entered the captcha it took me to an error page and I had to go back to the thread I was posting (thank god for Lazarus <3).

droomph

weeb
Years
hmmmmm

Is there a way to turn that specific CloudFlare feature off? I've read little snippets of "you can turn this feature off!" here and there on their website.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I had this one as well when I was uploading an image in my album. =/
At first, I thought it was because the image was titled "FireRed".

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I hope this does not become a new thing for the forums because I am mostly Blind and this will add more problems then I have already had. Having a password is one thing but having an access code should not be part of the forums. I cannot deal with things like this. As of right now I cannot update my trade thread until this is fixed. I therefore do not want this part of the forums. I did not ask for this so why is this message here. As hard as it is to make updates and stuff this will only make things much worse than it already is. I hope this will be fixed soon. Please PM me when this is fixed. Thanks XD.:)

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
That's the thing I get when I try to edit my forum splash with CSS that twistedpuppy gave me. I think it has something to do with CSS, but I'm not entirely sure. But yeah, I've gotten that too. :(

I know it automatically happens when I accidentally use HTML instead of CSS in signatures, but that's all I know, lmao.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Saw this while previewing my edited signature. Good thing I got this cleared out here xD.

Melody

Banned
Years
See this even when creating a small test snippet in my blog and previewing it:
Spoiler:

It didn't stop appearing until I solved a captcha whenever I tried submitting anything that LOOKED like or resembled HTML

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Guys, I think it's established that many people are getting this through even non-CSS things. Posting about it continuously doesn't help. We just have to rely on our Super Hero Audy to fix it. Or to shoot cloudflare. Whichever he decides to do first. (If we're lucky, he may do both!)

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Yeah, I was shocked when I first saw it, I was like "what is going on?" when I tried to edit my sig. All I did was go back, and decided to leave it.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I got it today when I was reclaiming my theme from someone. (Updating avatar)

tnfsf11

I don't think anyone is gonna switch to a hipster browser just to avoid this lol. I'm sure it can be fixed somehow.
Ughhhhhhh I didn't mean that >:( it's basically a clone of FireFox that's all, & I was trying to say that nearly all of you use Chrome so you should maybe have a different browser alongside it...

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
Happened to me whilst trying to upload a new avatar/profile picture, and edit my signature, it scared the hell out of me and I thought that PC was down or something... But Alas it was not, I'm putting my trust in Audy fixing this, since he likes to do these things and is pro like a boss. :P

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Okay, I think we've a good idea of where the issue occurs now. No need for continued posting in here imo; it's getting kinda repetitive. Sit tight and... hopefully it'll be fixed (although for some reason we're apparently really precious with our CloudFlare ~_~) some time soon.

-closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back