• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Cutscenes

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
Years
tumblr_mmsfo93opc1r6xrqvo1_500.png

Look at this!!
Look at this!!
Instead of/and including (could someone confirm??) the famous flashing before a battle begins, there will be intro art as well!!!

This could make for some really awesome cutscenes!!! Thoughts?

OMG! This is so coool! I am totally Spazzing out right now! XD This game will be Epic! Now I can't wait even more than I already am.

Troock

Whatever Forever
Years
I would really like them to use cutscenes as much as in professor layton. That would just be freaking awesome!

blue

gucci
Years
tumblr_mmsfo93opc1r6xrqvo1_500.png

Look at this!!
Look at this!!
Instead of/and including (could someone confirm??) the famous flashing before a battle begins, there will be intro art as well!!!

This could make for some really awesome cutscenes!!! Thoughts?

I hope this happens for every individual trainer you battle, sure it could get a little irritating but how cool would it be! The fact that the trainer is a Lass makes me think that could be the case. For more important battles such as Gym, Elite Four etc it could be a little more spruced up with added effects and music.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I really like the look for the trainer battle intro!
I hope it's short, if not it wouldn't take long to be boring and irritating
As Suicune says, hopefully the Gym and E4 Intros will be even more awesome
But knowing GF and how it has been done up until now, im sure it will :D

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
I really like the look for the trainer battle intro!
I hope it's short, if not it wouldn't take long to be boring and irritating
As Suicune says, hopefully the Gym and E4 Intros will be even more awesome
But knowing GF and how it has been done up until now, im sure it will :D

Maybe fighting the champ will give us a battle cut that spreads across both screens.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I definitely see the Gym Leader and Elite Four introductions being much more detailed. I'm also not sure if that's the same intro you would see for something like the <player name> VS. <gym leader/whatever> name banners that came across the screen before you entered the battles. This seems more like the sprite entering the screen saying that they want to battle. I'm expecting those to be the same across the board for all trainers, with the special trainers getting the intro banner before you enter the battle.

Back