• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peacekeeper's Academy [M] [OOC]

Khawill

<3
Years
Peacekeepers? Academy
Mandatory Rules and Lore
Official IC Thread

Rules: (Sorry for all the reading)

Spoiler:

General Info

Spoiler:

Missions

Spoiler:

Races: This part only needs to be read for the race you pick
Witch
Spoiler:

Humans (At least read the ?When playing as humans section?
Spoiler:

Psychics
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Setting
Spoiler:

Sign up (If you are making one for self and partner then please make two applications or separate them so I can go through them easier, I won?t be too strict on accepting)

Spoiler:

Missions (Students): (the school has teleporters to key cities)

Spoiler:

Missions (Inmates): (The Psychics inmates are paired with can teleport to specific destinations)
Spoiler:

Starting Out
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
I'll give an example of a comically unacceptable SU
Name:Rick McClick

Sex (Male or Female): all the time bruh

Appearance: Well he looks like an awesome dude and a ninja. He has black hair and wears black clothes cause he is goth.

Personality: This dude is a boss, he knows he can't lose or die, so he guards others

History: He was Abe Lincoln, George Washington, and Wolverine and he was born on an alien planet that is full of immortals

Race:He's always winning them

Type/Abilities (Witch/Psychic only): Well he has the power to fly, control mountains, have metal claws, and shoot fire. He can also get powers when he wants to

Weapons (humans only, no guns): Hes got guns bro

Partner:
Hes so strong he is a lone wolf
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now a real SU (The two below are characters from the original fiction and are NPCs, not my actual characters)
Name (Nickname): Magica Eterna (Maggy)

Sex: Female

Appearance: Maggy is a girl with delicate features, she is considered to be very beautiful to her friends. She cuts her hair and keeps it just past her shoulder. Her hair is brown, complementing her hazel eyes. She wears a hoodie and sweatpants, and can be seen wearing dresses in warm weather. her clothes have various patterns of trinkets hanging in rows on her shirt.

Personality: Maggy is cocky and reckless. Without her partner, it is very likely she would've died in her early days of the academy. She herself isn't very strong with magic, using only basic spells. She always preferred physical strength thus only learns spells that alter her body (Rock claws, shield, armor. She didn't learn these until she met her partner) She is otherwise quiet adept at fighting, besting humans in direct fights. She has a intense dislike for psychics and fears them greatly. She considers herself to be the strongest witch at the academy and often forces her partner into fights with other pairs at the arena to prove it. She is often outspoken and makes scenes on campus, she pulls pranks on new students and dislikes bullies.

History: As a child Maggy often ran away from her house, finding meditating boring she decided to learn how to fight with magic and strength. One day her family became angry with her ideas, claiming that she was a disgrace. After being unable to change her mind they sent her to a martial artist in North City. They had hoped the strict training of the man would make Maggy change her ways, but instead she worked hard. She never used strong magic and eventually became a black belt. The master called her a prodigy, destined for greatness.

Seeing that their child was not a disgrace they sent her to the academy to become an agent of peace. She gladly accepted and enrolled. Her first three days were a problem, she couldn't find a partner. She wanted a human partner and she wanted a strong partner. Her plan was to make potential partners fight her in the arena, though many of them failed. Then one day a boy challenged her, he guaranteed she would lose and that he admired her strength.

Just as the boy had said, Maggy had lost badly. The boy was much stronger than she was and knew forms of martial arts she had never seen. After a small girl was sent to get Maggy, they became partners.

The boy had been enrolled before and dropped out at the request of the last headmaster, after the new headmaster came to office he was allowed to re-enroll. They were given clearance for more dangerous missions and many classified ones. Sometimes Maggy wouldn't even know why they were doing a mission, but she was happy as long as she could fight.

Currently they act as student mentors and will help with missions. They also run a car repair shop where they also live.

Race:Witch

Type/Abilities (Witch/Psychic only): Earth

Partner: O

Name
: O (He forgot his real name) (Also the main character in my fic, so he is a bit special and won't ever be controlled by me unless someone requests it)

Sex: Male

Appearance: O is known to wear simple clothing, often T-shirts and Jeans. Sometimes he'll wear seemingly random clothing, dressing as a person from a different time though this is very rare. He is average height for a human, 5'5. He seems to be slim when wearing long sleeves but he is in reality very cut. He has hair that is fairly long for a boy and spikes up. He has black hair and has a natural tan. His eye color is green.

Personality: O's personality never changes, even if his memory does. He is kind a protective to both Maggy and Lucy (who he takes care of). He can be very silly and often isn't very serious about things. He is always seen smiling and always laughs at a joke (even his own). He claims to know everything that has been known by anyone and then some, and it isn't far from the truth. He has knowledge on seemingly everything, and his inventions are better than any scientist in the world. He is fluent in every language in the world and can easily translate every text.

The reality of the matter is not that he is super intelligent, he is actually just a good inventor. With the help of Lucy he was able to make a time machine. The machine didn't allow him to go forward in time, just backwards. Since time in the past didn't make him age, he was able to spend hundreds of years in a time frame. His memories couldn't hold all of the information, and so he created small machines that hold his memories. Whenever he wishes to access knowledge from an area he retrieves the machine he wants and places it on his watch (connected directly to his brain).

He learned many martial arts from the past and is capable of fighting even a necromancer's most powerful demon. He is strategic and level headed in a fight, always going for capture in capture or kill missions.

He can't help but feel like he is being watched over, and is completely uninterested in going back in time to find out who is parents were, stating "If they loved me and/or wanted to be found, I'd have known about them by now"

History: O was abandoned by his parents in his infancy. He was found by the current headmaster before he into office. The kind man raised him until the age of 6 where the man got hired to work at the academy. O was sent to do training at a boarding school on campus until he was thirteen. From there he was kicked out by the headmaster at the time, he claimed O was not qualified to keep peace.

O decided to spend the next year exploring the Island, and learning the cultures of everything on it. He went to all the cities and enjoyed their history, food, and stories.

On his way to central city he past through a forest where he found an abandoned camp. He found a small female child, around age seven. She had lost all memory of her past and could only give the name Lucy. It was latter discovered she was a special type of witch, able to conjure any device she could think of as long as she knew how it worked. This allowed O to build devices just off of schematics.

The two of them looked for a home in Central City, and came upon a couple in their thirties who took them in. The woman of the couple claimed she could not have a child and was happy to have them. Overall life was good for Lucy and O, but when they went out to get more tools for the repair shop, the couple was slain by some people who desperately needed money. The incident caused O to enroll at the academy and develop the goal of becoming strong.

He figured strength required intelligence and designed a time machine that Lucy brought into reality. He spent over 1000 years training, learning, and thinking. While thinking he lost his anger towards the people who had slain the couple.

He was eventually allowed to enroll (Lucy also enrolled but that is a story for another day) and partnered with Maggy

Race: Human

Weapons (humans only, no guns): He carries a satchel made by Lucy that can hold any amount of items that he can take out just by thinking of them. Often he'll take out a shield or other blunt objects.

It is important to note that O also sells various devices to students, pm me to see what is in his inventory (changes weekly, only one item of its kind in the store at a time). Under no circumstances can any of the three characters above be used (Actually you can use Rick McClick, I'm sure you guys can think of something funny to do to him)

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Name (Nickname):Ryan Stark

Sex (Male or Female):Male

Appearance: Ryan has short, white hair, and red eyes. His skin is a pale white, and slightly transparent He is about six feet high, with a lanky build. He tends to wear a long black trenchcoat, and a deep red tee shirt underneath. He looks a bit malnourished, even though he eats often.

Personality: Ryan sees himself as imposing, and is quite anti-social. He tends to be normal, but is mentally unstable, and it doesnt take much to temporarily send him over the edge into insanity. He is angered easily, and makes rash, quick decisions when he is. He tends to avoid people at every opportunity, but is prideful enough to face his foes. Ryan loses all control of himself, and wont distinguish friend from foe, and will unleash various dark magics that he shouldn't know. Some say that he is possessed by a strong Deamon that he tried to summon, and that it takes control when Ryan passes out.

History: Ryan grew up in a small town with seemingly no name, constantly surrounded by others of the same ability. He was shunned for the majority of his life, and had next to no friends. What friends he did have, he summoned for himself, little weak imps at first, but his ability soon grew to encompass many beings. The best "friend" that he made was a demonic humanoid named Yaphaeral, who loved causing havoc, and used Ryan's triggers to make him insane at strategic points in a wizard duel.

Race:Wizard

Type/Abilities (Witch/Psychic only) : Necromancer. Ryan is good at summoning, but can't summon very strong spirits. His main strategy that he uses when fighting is to summon many weaker Imps, as opposed to Deamons. When he is in the insane state of mind, Ryan can use some of the more powerful dark magic, but cannot control it. For example, instead of hitting the other wizard, he may destroy all the Imps that he has summoned, which is why Yaphaeral only drives him to insanity on few occasions.

Partner: Yaphaeral

=========================================================
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
=========================================================

Name: Yaphaeral

Appearance: Yaphaeral is approximately 5 and a half feet tall. He has 4 horns coming out of his bald head at 90 degrees to each other, with the front most one coming out of his forehead. He has slitted pupils, and yellow irisis, which reach to the edges of his dual-lidded eyes. His mouth is lined with teeth that resemble snake fangs. Yaphaeral has quite a muscular build, and is stronger than he looks. He has long, serrated claws that he uses for melee combat. He has various black markings all over his dark yellow body

Personality: Yaphaeral is destructive and quite mean to anyone but Ryan. He loves to play pranks, which always end up with someone getting hurt. He spends his time with just Ryan messing with the elements around him, turning various things into something it wasn't. His most famous transformation was a stone statue into one of him in pure gold.

History: Ryan summoned him in his earlier years of life, if only a few hundred years in the human world is considered so. When he arrived, he was suprised to see the small, forgotten child, expecting another proffessional, summoning him to work on something or another. It was all he had known, so he jumped at the opportunity that this boy offered. Thinking he could control the adolescent, he joined Ryan. He soon learned that Ryan was not one to be messed with. Deciding to settle on being his partner, Yaphaeral has led a mostly uneventful life up until now.

Race: Deamonic Humanoid

Type/Abilities: Can use a small variety of dark magic, and can mess with the structure of various nonliving matter around him.

Partner: Ryan Stark

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
I'd like to ask for a bit more in the personality section for Ryan, like how exactly does he react to others, also when he goes insane does he try to kill people? Otherwise it is acceptable.

Khawill

<3
Years
I'll post it after a week has passed or 5 members (Excluding myself) have joined (whichever comes first). I'm going to start the first IC post with an announcement from the Headmaster. Until then feel free to post drafts here or whatever

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Name (Nickname): Chikyu Shinseina

Sex (Male or Female): Female

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Chikyu is like any other earth witch-calm and collected. She is a peaceful girl, and is a great dancer. In her free time, Chikyu will dance, with her brother, Kazan, playing the music. Eventually, she wants to dance for a career.

A kind and loving girl, Chikyu will help a friend when they are in trouble, and will take any mission that includes helping others, no matter what it is. She likes to resolve problems peacefully, however, even she has a thing that ticks her off, though that will not be mentioned for now...

History: As a five-year-old, Chikyu first started to practice her dancing. She was so happy to be free to be herself, a dancer. Her brother, Kazan, played a piano to add background music to her dancing, making her even more happy to do it.

Chikyu's father, a shadow wizard, didn't approve of her dancing, and sometimes threatened her to try and make her stop. However, she never stopped, and kept dancing. Her mother, another earth witch, would help her dance and train her to be an amazing dancer.

Everything was good....for a while.

Chikyu's father had had enough, and started to beat his daughter to try and knock some sense into her, though obviously, it didn't succeed. Once, she had almost died from the beating, when Kazan had come and defend his sister, awakening his water powers. Their father was still alive, but HE ended up the one who had had sense knocked into him. It turned out that his mother was a dancer, but her dances sucked out people's souls. This had made him mad, making him dislike anyone who danced. However, the first time Chikyu danced for a crowd, nothing bad had happened.

Her father now supports Chikyu's dancing, and gives her tips to get better at it. Eventually, they decided to enroll her and Kazan into the Peacekeeper's Acadamy, and the two were enrolled as partners. The family moved to the island where the acadamy was located, and today is the first day of the two siblings' new lives...

Race: Witch

Type/Abilities (Witch/Psychic only) : Earth

Partner (If you're starting with one): Kazan
----------------------------------------------------------------
Name (Nickname): Kazan Densetsu

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Kazan is calm, like his sister Chikyu, but is more easy to tick off. Not too easy, but it can happen. He loves to play the folding-piano, and usually lets it accompany his sister's dancing. He eventually wants to play the piano for a living, and play for his sister's dances.

He is a bit more closed in, only opening up when he is around people he is used to. It's easy to become his friend, but it's almost as easy to become his foe. However, when you are on his bad side, all it takes is a few good acts to gain his trust again.

However...never, I MEAN NEVER. MESS. WITH. HIS. SISTER. You will regret it...

History: As an eight-year-old, Kazan played the piano as a hobby. He loved playing along to his sister's dancing. Kazan had no idea what kind of wizard he was, but never trained. He instead waited for the time it was right.

He knew that his father hated that Chikyu liked to dance, but he never interfered. However, one day, he heard Chikyu's scream. When he had gotten there, he saw something that both shocked and angered him.

His sister was being beaten by their father.

Angry, Kazan managed to awaken his hidden water powers, and defeated his father in a small battle. After hearing of his father's mother, Kazan tryed to convince him that Chikyu was different. This was proved at her first public dance.

Years later, Kazan and his sister were enrolled into the Peacekeeper's Acadamy. He liked his new island home, and was sure he would love his new life...

Race: Wizard

Type/Abilities (Witch/Psychic only): Water

Partner (If you're starting with one): Chikyu

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
I like it Kazan and Chikyu are Approved welcome! Feel free to post a rough draft here, the IC thread will be submitted on SundaySept. 30!

Khawill

<3
Years
Well since I actually have a fiction on this RP, it is much more detailed than what is on here (I made cultures/history for Witches and Psychics, mathematical equations to determine the power of mental link people, and have a story planned for 5 active rpers. So Pm me if there is anything you want to know)

Also this RP follows Anime physics when fighting NPCs and doing missions, when PVP arises I would suggest either talking it out or asking me (I'll determine winner by strength of post and previous posts)

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
Well, I am working on an SU, just pulling as much information from "the library" as possible before I commit anything. Mini-spoiler I am aiming for a Psychic and probably not going to create 2 characters :).

Khawill

<3
Years
Three more days! I suppose I should write a SU as well (one that isn't Rick McClick) I'm thinking I'll go human/human.

Also do Chikyu and Kazan want a store or some sort of business? If not then my two characters can own a restaurant and your characters can be entertainment (student owned businesses give better housing, a little more income, and somewhere to chill in off time.)

Khawill

<3
Years
Lol had to rewrite this three times, mom closed tab
Kale Summers
Spoiler:

Clare West
Spoiler:

Khawill

<3
Years
Well I'll be working on the starting speech, I'll post it here when I'm done so you guys can start your first post. I'd suggest starting with arriving at the island (junie, you should start on the island with your studio).

Back