• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years
Hello and welcome to PC^^ nice avy,by any chance,do you like Digimon as well?^^ Anyways,enjoy your stay and PM me if you wanna be friends^^

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
Welcome to PC, Read Rules, Be Active, Post Lots and Enjoy your stay,
P.M if you wanna be friends

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Welcome to The PokeCommunity pokelover77. =) I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC. ^^ I'm Kelsey by the way. ;D Well, enjoy yourself, read the rules, and don't SPAM...SPAM ish teh yuckyness. XP

~Kelsey

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
pikalover77 said:
Hello, i'm new here
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2006
Hi, welcome, enjoy your stay and try to find many new friends :)

Lucid

welcome to PC, just obay the rules, and dont SPAM, have fun ^^

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Welcome to Pokecommunity. Dont spam. Follow the rules and have a good old time. I hope you make friends too.

Years
Hi pikalover77 I like your username pikachu rules just have fun and follow the rules if you want to be friends just pm me

Back