• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Perfect Natured Eevees Ready To Be EV'ed *!!READ!!*

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
Years
l never asked for ev'ed l thought you had them stock noob only obtained pokemon, l never said anything about eved poekom

ckn

A Black Animator
Years
well i just checked and i dnt have the hitmonlee shiny i have shiny evd hitmontop

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
Years
well i just checked and i dnt have the hitmonlee shiny i have shiny evd hitmontop

l don't mind seeing as its an EV'ed, and this seems to be a fare enough deal, i'll be on WI-FI, an have a look at the Alakzam l have in my party might interest you to EV (Thats if you do your own EV'ing)

ckn

A Black Animator
Years
l don't mind seeing as its an EV'ed, and this seems to be a fare enough deal, i'll be on WI-FI, an have a look at the Alakzam l have in my party might interest you to EV (Thats if you do your own EV'ing)

ok i'll vm you after my gym battle im having ok? and whats the HP on Ala

Years
Hmmm would have to check it out myself before trade, stats?

its a level 1 cyndaquil i bred today so its stats are umm..
lackluster and wont be much help.

but i used the IV Checking code on my AR and it was 15/8/31/31/18/31

let me know over VM.

Last edited:

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
Years
Apperntly IV's
24/19/14/29/29/29

If thats what you mean lol

and that was at CKN,

@ yankee he sounds good, but really l don't bother EV training... and l left you a comment about a PKRS pokemon yanke if you mwanted him still..

Last edited:

ckn

A Black Animator
Years
lol nooo i mean the hidden power attack type wat is it? is it ice^^

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
Years
lol nooo i mean the hidden power attack type wat is it? is it ice^^

lawl fail, no idea would need it on my Platinum to have a chitter to someone that tells me, and don't think IV calculator tells unless stats at Lv100....?

ckn

A Black Animator
Years
well i already have a shiny EVd one sooo yeah i just really wanted one with HPice but get online so we can trade i gotta shower lol

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
Years
well i already have a shiny EVd one sooo yeah i just really wanted one with HPice but get online so we can trade i gotta shower lol

Well i'll see if l can find out... lol l have been in WI-FI room all this time xD

ckn

A Black Animator
Years
lol im sorry for the wait im a gym leader and today im getting swarmed with challenges but thank you for the trade

Back