• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

G-Virus

The B.O.W. King
Years
Granted, but one certain trainer caught the three members from the Tao trio and soon grew corrupted and started a war against everyone.

I still wish I had the Tao trio and mastered them and would not grow corrupt or have crazy people trying to kill me.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wish Granted, you got the Tao Trio & grew up un-corrupted..But then came along a mystery team who invented the Snag Machine, & in one of their operations, they snagged your three Pokemon, & causing chaos to the world with the Tao Trio.

I wish half of the Pokemon creepypasta were decent.

Years
  • VA
  • Seen Feb 4, 2012
Granted, but now Latias is fighting with you.

I wish that Game Freak put a lot of good fakemon from PC into a new Pokemon game.

The Void

hiiiii
Years
Granted, but now instead of trading, you have to evolve certain Pokemon by beating the Elite Four one hundred one times, but you must only do this only when all the planets are aligned together, and Halley's comet must streak in between the planet's orbits.

I wish that I can be a Team Rocket member.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 4, 2020
Granted, but you're a Rattata that can't evolve or learn moves other than tackle, tail whip, and splash.

I wish that the Elite 4 would stop false advertising.

Back