• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Events, Legends, and Shinies! (4th & 5th Gen) [Grand re-opening]

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackmorale

風の行方
Years
That's awesome. Aaand if it's alright, I'd like them too (that is, if you're giving them away). What would you want in return?

Kyogia

Just a Pleasant Piplup
Years
Alright, you now have my FC. What Pokemon would you like for the Shaymin? I don't have that much Pokemon, however.
Also, is the Shaymin from the in-game event?

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
Years
I can get all four of those for you.

SWeet dont do the event until i clone em' because then only 1 of us will be able to do it and earlier did you ask what i would give you for them or what would you give me??

Alright, you now have my FC. What Pokemon would you like for the Shaymin? I don't have that much Pokemon, however.
Also, is the Shaymin from the in-game event?

yes Its the in game event do you have a staravia id take one of those if not ill take bidoof

Last edited:

Kyogia

Just a Pleasant Piplup
Years
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=266130" said:
pokemonranger109[/URL]]yes Its the in game event do you have a staravia id take one of those if not ill take bidoof
I don't have a Staravia, but I'll go train a wild Starly to a Staravia right now. Hopefully it won't take too long; I just need to get it to level 14.

Kyogia

Just a Pleasant Piplup
Years
Sorry about the last part; I accidentally left the EXP Share on the Starly, so I had to remove it.
Thank you for the trade!

pokemonranger109

Years
Is that giveaway Shaymin (well, the clones that you are giving away) a clone of a legit Shaymin?
yes why? want 1 if yes wait till tomorow after school plz i only have 4 hrs of sleep and am bout to pass out just say what your trash poke will be and what you want... C u tommorow crush:)

Hm... If you could, I would like a Reshiram (since I sadly have White) and a Volcarona (since it'll be part of my team) please.
Thanks!

Ok WHat are you going to give me?? list it and ill read tommorow c u then kyogia..:)

Last edited:

Kyogia

Just a Pleasant Piplup
Years
I'll give you a Pokemon that you want if I can get it (though I probably can't because I only have 2 Gym Badges). Otherwise, I'll just have to catch some random Pokemon or something...

pokemonranger109

Years
I'll give you a Pokemon that you want if I can get it (though I probably can't because I only have 2 Gym Badges). Otherwise, I'll just have to catch some random Pokemon or something...
hey if you have an electross ill trade you it

Alright. I asked if there was anything you want and you said Pineco, Bagon, Snorunt/Shuppet.
yeah thats right ill check about it

Last edited:

Kyogia

Just a Pleasant Piplup
Years
Sadly, I haven't reached the point in the game where I can even get Tynamo. Are there any other Pokemon that you need, or is that the only one?
Also, for the Pokemon that we have to clone ourselves, do we have to use an Action Replay to clone them or something?

pokemonranger109

Years
Sadly, I haven't reached the point in the game where I can even get Tynamo. Are there any other Pokemon that you need, or is that the only one?
Also, for the Pokemon that we have to clone ourselves, do we have to use an Action Replay to clone them or something?
yes you need an action replay to clone and also on pearl how far on you if its not pearl ill just say gen 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back