• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adoption Center

Years
Long time no see! ^-^

The Febas I got from you is still doing great! She's a Milotic now and is almost at level 100; at this rate, she'll be the first Pokémon to be trained to level 100 in my White 2! :D

I'm actually interested in adopting another Pokémon from you, if that's okay. I'd like your female Scraggy, and I can give you a starter Pokémon in return (have Snivy, Charmander, Cyndaquil, Tepig, and Oshawott) so you can breed some for future adoptions. Everybody loves beginners, right? c:

Lecapria

Jellyfish with Headphones
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2013
sorry guys, had a rough weekend. ill try to keep up as best i can

Actually, I'm going to withdraw my want on the female Zorua and ask for the Vespiquen please :) Thank you! (I will message you my FC if you reply).
do you still want vespiquen

Long time no see! ^-^

The Febas I got from you is still doing great! She's a Milotic now and is almost at level 100; at this rate, she'll be the first Pokémon to be trained to level 100 in my White 2! :D

I'm actually interested in adopting another Pokémon from you, if that's okay. I'd like your female Scraggy, and I can give you a starter Pokémon in return (have Snivy, Charmander, Cyndaquil, Tepig, and Oshawott) so you can breed some for future adoptions. Everybody loves beginners, right? c:
O.o wow already? they grow up so fast~It's fine with me but you gotta tell me which female scraggy

Last edited:
Back