• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Inferning Lava(Fire Type Fan Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
The Inferning Lava

all_fire_pokemon_wallpaper_by_dragonsdenda-d5iiavh.jpg

This club is for people who love fire types,people who loves pokemon,for everyone.Everyone is welcome to join this club and enjoy this club!

Rules:

1.All global Pokecommunity and Pokemon Clubs rules apply.
2.Choose 1 fully evolved non-legendary fire type and an unevolved fire type upon joining.You may nickname them.
3.Please,don't argue.
4.Explain the topic in details.
5.Don't join the club to be inactive.
6.Most importantly,Enjoy!

Sign-Up Form:

Username: Aryan143
You partner fire types: Infernape and Charmander
Why do you like fire types?: Fire types are very strong and are very cool!

Fire Type Pokemons:

Spr_4h_004.png
Spr_4h_005.png
Spr_4h_006.png
Spr_4h_037.png
Spr_4h_038.png
Spr_4h_058.png
Spr_4h_059.png
Spr_4h_077.png
Spr_4h_078.png
Spr_4h_126.png
Spr_4h_136.png
Spr_4h_146.png
Spr_4h_155.png
Spr_4h_156.png
Spr_4h_157.png
Spr_4h_218.png
Spr_4h_219.png
Spr_4h_228.png
Spr_4h_229_m.png
Spr_4h_240.png
Spr_4h_244.png
Spr_4h_250.png
Spr_4d_255_m.png
Spr_4d_256_m.png
Spr_4d_257_m.png
Spr_4d_322_m.png
Spr_4d_323_m.png
Spr_4d_324.png
Spr_4d_351S.png
Spr_4h_390.png
Spr_4p_391.png
Spr_4p_392.png
Spr_4p_467.png
Spr_4p_479O.png
Spr_4p_485.png
arceus-fire.png
Spr_5b_494.png
Spr_5b_498.png
Spr_5b_499.png
Spr_5b_500.png
Spr_5b_513.png
Spr_5b_514.png
Spr_5b_554.png
Spr_5b_555.png
Spr_5b_555Z.png
Spr_5b_607.png
Spr_5b_608.png
Spr_5b_609.png
Spr_5b_631.png
Spr_5b_636.png
637.png
Spr_5b_643.png
145px-Fennekin_zps9c5cc14d-1_zpsaba28dbb.png

Members

Aryan143(Owner)
392MS.png
004MS.png

CourageHound(Member)
229MS.png
058MS.png

Hikari10(Member)
609MS.png
390MS.png

Wind Heart(Supporter)
392MS.png
255MS.png

glitchguy(Member)
257MS.png
607MS.png

RoreyG(Member)
006MS.png
058MS.png

Evanlyn(Member)
078MS.png
004MS.png

Darklix-(Member)
038MS.png
004MS.png

JNathan(Member)
006MS.png
058MS.png

cloud354(Member)
059MS.png
155MS.png

Venya_Aven(Member)
038MS.png
155MS.png

Jayster23(Member)
006MS.png
240MS.png

C_r_e_a_m_p_u_f_f(Supporter)
609MS.png
255MS.png

ForeverDash(Member)
392MS.png
BQTxBK0_zps59b4ecb6.png

Seraphimon-Sama(Member)
257MS.png
BQTxBK0_zps59b4ecb6.png

Points System:

Posting: 1 point
Joining: 5 points
New Topics: 10 points
Answering the topic: 10 points
Banners/Userbars: 10 to 30 points
Events: 20 to 40 points+an Emblem
Hosting an event(Requires Moderator status): 30 points

Level Lists:

Member: Given to you when you join the club.
Fan: Get 100 points.
Supporter: Contribute a Banner/Userbar.
Super Fan: Get 1000 points.
Moderator: Get 2000 points and I deem you worthy.
Super Mod: Get 3000 points as a Moderator and win at least one competition.
Administator: Get 5000 points as a Moderator and win at least two competitions.
Owner: Only I can get this rank.

Awards:

75 Points: Recieve another partner pokemon.
150 Points: Evolve your partner pokemon.
200 Points: Recieve a random Item.
400 Points: Turn any of your pokemons into Shiny.
500 Points: Recieve a good random Item.
800 Points: Evolve your Partner pokemon.
1000 Points: Recieve another partner pokemon.
2000 Points: Turn any of your pokemons into Shiny.
4000 Points: Recieve a Legendary Fire Type.
Supporter:Ability to judge an event and you change the colour of your name.
Moderator:Ability to host an event.
Super Mod:Can tell me if any of the members are fit to become a Moderator.
Administrator:Can help me to improve the club in any ways.

Current Topic:

Talk about the Pokemon you chose while joining this club.Why did you choose them?(Used)
Which Fire type needs a lot of Improvement?(Used)
Do you think Gen 6 should introduce some new evolutions to pre-existing Fire Type Pokemon? If so, what would you like to see?(Used)
Which Fire Type has the best design?

Userbars/Banners:

Spoiler:

Events:

NONE YET!

Last edited:

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Username: CourageHound
You partner fire types: Houndoom and Growlithe
Why do you like fire types?: Fire is my second favorite type. I like fire types due to the fiery charisma they all seem to adorn. Some hot, powerfull, and ready to battle while others are calm, colected, and a marvel to gaze at. The majority of my regional starters i've picked were fire and for obvious reasons. The strength the pack behind each flame they breathe matches the their unbound coolness.
Talk about the Pokemon you chose while joining this club.Why did you choose them?
Well in the previous incarnation of this club, I beleive I choose my other two favorite fire types. So now I thought i'd give the other two a chance to shine. Other than that, I love dogs. Both Houndoom and Growlith exemplify loyalness and courage. Houndoom displays fiery ferocity and determination while Arcanine exemplifies elegance, calmness, and nobility. Thats how I see it anyway. Thats the gist of why I chose them as my partners.

Last edited:
Years
I joined the past Fire-type clubs so yeah, why not?

Username: Hikari10
You partner fire types: Chimchar and Chandelure
Why do you like fire types?: Fire-types are awesome, and great to have on a team since most have good stats and learn some good moves too, not to mention most of them look badass!

Talk about the Pokemon you chose while joining this club.Why did you choose them?
Chimchar is my fave unevolved Fire Starter (although I'm starting to like Fennekin too) and I always often choose him when I play Diamond, Pearl or Platinum cos he's a handy Pokemon to have who only gets better as he evolves, and me being a Monkey in Chinese Zodiac, it's fitting I do like monkey-based Pokemon.

Chandelure is my fave Fire-type from 5th Gen (alongside Reshiram and the Tepig line) and I always love having one on my team due to its monstrous Special Attack, it's also got a good unique typing of Ghost/Fire and can learn some great moves like Flamethrower and Shadow Ball, and it also gets the Grass-type Energy Ball to counter its weaknesses to Rock, Ground and Water. Sometimes they can have Flame Body, which is handy for hatching eggs quickly and I love its design. Also, I love how Chandelure and its pre-evos Litwick and Lampent are among the few Fire-types to not have any red or orange coloring, and their Shiny colors look good too!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Username: Wind Heart
You partner fire types: Infernape and Torchic
Why do you like fire types?: Fire-types are so fiery and cool!

I choose Infernape because its designs looks cool, and seeing its Blaze ability in Anime boosted my interest more. And about Torchic, I like it because it's one cute chicken Pokemon!

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Welcome to all who joined the club. I hope that you enjoy a lot here.

Answer to the topic:

I chose Infernape because I chose it in my first 4th gen game(Diamond) and it ended to be the strongest member of my team. I started loving it from then. I chose Charmander because I like Charizard a lot, I mean a lot. My Charmander(later Charmeleon and Charizard) on Leaf Green game ended up on level 80 after defeating the elite-4. And considering that both my chosen pokemon were on Ash's team(morever Infernape was his last and champion pokemon in the final battle between Ash and Paul),I love both the pokemon.

CourageHound

Years
It was a somewhat dificult dcesion to choose which of my starters to be already fully evolved. In the end I decided to go with Houndom for my sudden spark of affinity for him lately. Plus he just looks so awesomely cool, all sleek and composed in its stance <3

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Username: glitchguy
You partner fire types: Blaziken and Litwick
Why do you like fire types?: I like fire-types because most of them hit strong and fast and because they have an advantage to various types.Also because i like fire!

Talk about the Pokemon you chose while joining this club.Why did you choose them?:

I choose Blaziken because it was my first starter ever also because it has a cool design and is one of my favorites.It also has a very usable movepool and is fast as hell.

Litwick mostly because i like its design and the fact thhat it is Fire/Ghost type is awesome.It also has a very good move pool and its shiny form looks awesome.

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
Name: RoreyG
You partner fire types: Charizard and Growlithe
Why do you like fire types?: Generally, Fire Type Pokemon hit fast and hard; my preferred style of battle.

Current Topic

Charizard:
he's been my oldest and most reliable friend and has gotten me through quite some jams. Started with Charmander in Red, had all of my adventures in Kanto with him by my side and he became the strongest member of my party. When Gold came out, I used the time capsule to trade him over and we continued to go from strength to strength. I had to restart my adventure with him in Fire Red and he's been with me though all of my DS games. Traded him from Fire Red to Heart Gold, now he's in my White 2.

Growlithe:
Arcanine is probably my favorite fire type after Charizard. It excels not only in aesthetics but its also insanely powerful. After Charizard, the only other fire type I love to use in the games.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
Years
Username: Evanlyn
You partner fire types: Charmander & Rapidash
Why do you like fire types?: 'cause they're amazing, powerful, and all-together awesome

Talk about the Pokemon you chose while joining this club.Why did you choose them? I like 1st gen pokemon the best; Rapidash is amazing (I love the episode where Ash races on one!) and Charmander is, and always will be, my favourite starter pokemon

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Sign-up
Name: Darklix-
My partner fire types: charmander and ninetails.
Why I love fire types: I have just loved using fire types, they have never let me down. I love fire in general, just the way the powers look when the Pokemon use them. One main thing I love is the Pokemon who can burn other Pokemon, i just love fire types, although I can't explain how much I love them very well. Haha.
Topic: I chose ninetails because after I evolved my vulpix in Pokemon white 2, I just fell in love with ninetails and couldnt stop using her. I chose charmander because he is just a cute Pokemon in my opinion, and when he evolves he's no longer that cute Pokemon, but a deadly fire type :).

Thank you! I really hope I could join!!!!!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Username:JNathan
You partner fire types: Charizard and Growlithe
Why do you like fire types?: 'cause they're strong and cool.

I chose Charizard 'cause it was my first fully-evolved starter in a Pokemon game and Growlithe 'cause it looks cute and cool at the same time.

CourageHound

Years
Current Topic: I beleive the fire types that need to be improved most is Magcargo and Heatmore. For Magcargo, a defensive fire type just isnt the best way to go and thats only capitalized by is slug-like speed and rock typing which gives it several weaknesses to exploit. As for Heatmore, nothing about it really sets it apart as a "good" offensive fire type. Even worse its speed and defensive are reaally bad.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Answering the topic:

I think its Flareon. Flareon can't make use of its monsterous attack. They should give it Flare Blitz or atleast Earthquake.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I agree with what Aryan said. Flareon should be stronger and have more powerful and destructive moves.

CourageHound

Years
Oh yea I forgot about flareon. The only move that can really use its 130 base attack stat is superpower and we all know it cant just be used repeatedly. And its speed is bad....poor Flareon

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
Prior to getting Drought as a hidden ability, I would have said Ninetales. But as of now, I'll agree with the majority opinion. Flareon is in dire need of help.

Years
Which Fire type needs a lot of Improvement?

Definitely Flareon, that thing may look cute like all the Eeveelutions are, but its movepool doesn't show off its 130 Attack stat well. Only two physical Fire moves, and they're both weak.

I would be praised if they gave him Flare Blitz.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Which Fire type needs a lot of Improvement?
Flareon, since Special Attack move dominates its moveset when its highest stat is on (physical) Attack.

And... I've made a new userbar! (Fennekin is included in the picture)
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back