• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Hoenn/Kanto Journey Journal - Want to share your travelling stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2011
Pokemon Sapphire
Just got the 3rd badge. My team: lv 28 Loudred, lv 29 Shroomish and lv 18 Marill (Brave + Huge Power = yum) which I'm currently training.

EvanMiesterX

^If that's my real name!
Years
this happened a few months ago, but oh well. i was training some of my pokemon in victory road (after i beat the elite 4). i was about to leave and i found one more pokemon... a shiny golbat! i caught it and decided to train some more. the next pokemon i saw was... another shiny golbat! i was like "OMG!!!" i caught it and kept training, and the next pokemon i saw was... yet another shiny golbat! sadly, i had nothing to catch it with, but still i saw three shiny golbats in a row!

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
I got shiny ralts, with rash nature >.<

Now, he's become GUARDEVOIR...

challenged mauville gym...

175.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Feb 29, 2008
na not spam its truth man, you honestly think he saw 3 shinies in one save that were ALL the same species? please.

soft resetting for shiny charmander on leaf green atm, wish me luck. ive played this game on emu before but is the first time ive actually owned the cartridge :)

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
Years
na not spam its truth man, you honestly think he saw 3 shinies in one save that were ALL the same species? please.

soft resetting for shiny charmander on leaf green atm, wish me luck. ive played this game on emu before but is the first time ive actually owned the cartridge :)

I'm not saying you were lying, I'm saying you were spamming. That whole "fillfillfillfill" thing.

And I thought playing ROMs without the game first is illegal? Ah well, not many people seem to care anyway.

Successfully bred a Volt Tackle Pichu in my Emerald. Had to catch 12 Pikachus before I got that damn Light Ball.

Years
  • Seen Feb 29, 2008
the "fill" is needed otherwise i cant post it. its gotta have 25 characters or less or some **** like that.

who has ***finally*** got a milotic on there game? i think its nearly impossible to be honest

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
Years
the "fill" is needed otherwise i cant post it. its gotta have 25 characters or less or some **** like that.

who has ***finally*** got a milotic on there game? i think its nearly impossible to be honest

( And that is the point. You're not supposed to overcome the 25 characters thing with random filler text. You're supposed to accually HAVE 25 characters in your post, and since most real opinions are hardly only one word, it isn't that hard to follow that guideline.

You might wanna read the rules abit: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723 )

Just won a Cool Super Rank contest with the Pichu I hatched, and I haven't even fed it a Pokeblock yet.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
johnnykenny1234, your posts are nothing but spam. Also, there's a reason for why we have a 25-characters-per-post rule. On top of that, using the word "gay" in a disrespecting manner is against the rules as well. Hence why you've been warned.

As for DarkArcz, in the future, report spam (using the triangle button in the upper right corner of every post) rather than replying to it.

*edit* I also noticed you were swearing, johnnykenny, which is also against the rules. Really, read the rules before you post again. <.<

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
Years
lol your gay. end of story (filled my text much?)
I find your insult rather amusing. However, I can assure you I'm as heterosexual as the next guy (who, I hope, is straight).

As for DarkArcz, in the future, report spam (using the triangle button in the upper right corner of every post) rather than replying to it.

Well, he seemed like a new member, so I thought that reporting him would be kinda unfair...but I'll take your word for it.

And I guess we should get back on topic now?

Won a Master Rank contest with that Pichu. 4 Ribbons in one day with a newly hatched Pokemon...it's a new record for me.

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2011
Evolved my ugly Marill into Azumarill - my new love. He looks really cool and is actually quite powerful. It's fun training him.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
Years
hey, im not lying! i only have one left, i can show you! and rishi_20 has the other one i caught! anyways, in my emerald, i just beat the last master rank contest, and now the art museum is filled with paintings!

Well, I suppose it's POSSIBLE....just that the odds are around 24576/1.

My Emerald version seems to be suffering from the berry glitch. But wasn't the berry glitch fixed for Emerald version? Then again, I haven't heard of any other glitches that stop time...

EvanMiesterX

^If that's my real name!
Years
Well, I suppose it's POSSIBLE....just that the odds are around 24576/1.

My Emerald version seems to be suffering from the berry glitch. But wasn't the berry glitch fixed for Emerald version? Then again, I haven't heard of any other glitches that stop time...

well i think that i deserve seeing shinies because they are the only shinies ive ever seen in the wild in any game ive ever had besides my shiny zigzagoon in my sapphire, which was stolen. in all of my games all together, ive played for over 2 1/2 months now! (as actual play time!)

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2015
Kanto: FR Trying to catch a good natured Articuno for some reason, I know it's not that good of the Legendary Birds, but yeah... no one uses him unless someone can prove me wrong.

Hoenn: E About to fight Winoa again, my team is Grimer 29 Magnemite 28, Marshtomp 30, Swellow 29, Vigoroth 28, Ludicolo 30, as you can tell I try to keep my Pokemon around the same levels, once the rest get to 30 I'll raise Marshtomp to 32, by the way I caught a Grimer then I bred it to get a better natured one so it could live some hits, also gave it a lot of HP EVs.

R: I'm not really playing seriously on it, I just got a Ludicolo from evolving Lombre that I hatched on the game with Leech Seed and Razor Leaf, too bad it's not the nature I want, but it's just for in game purposes, I like just going around on Ruby for the pick up stuff mostly, I can't seem to find many things to keep in my team permanently, I'm also working on getting a Bagon or something, might get 2 on my game and breed them on Emerald to have one for later.

Update in Emerald: beat Winoa, now I'm just leveling my Team to prepare for what all is comming up... Rayquaza and the Team Magma junk... >.>...

Last edited:

Shiun Enshidia

The Demon Nicknamer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 29, 2020
My Journal Part I.

Hoenn: I've restarted my game (first time in about 3 years). I managed to make it to Mauville City but I don't feel my team is super good. I have a
level 16 Electrike (Raimectric, I am the Demon Nicknamer, a nickname is mandatory),
level 16 Ralts (Pselegance),
level 16 Lombre (Somflaqua),
level 16 Surskit (Insectarae),
level 18 Taillow (Courollow) and a
level 19 Combusken (Whagiddo).

So far, Roxanne has been a trifle tricky ( this is before I got Somflaqua and Raimectric), Brawly has been easy and for memory, Wattson isn't too bad. I don't believe I've encounted any shiny Pokemon is Sapphire (do they sparkle? If not, I'll never get one. (I couldn't tell if they had different colors, I can't tell the colors apart))

I'll update when I have made progress.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
Years
So far, Roxanne has been a trifle tricky ( this is before I got Somflaqua and Raimectric), Brawly has been easy and for memory, Wattson isn't too bad. I don't believe I've encounted any shiny Pokemon is Sapphire (do they sparkle? If not, I'll never get one. (I couldn't tell if they had different colors, I can't tell the colors apart))

I'll update when I have made progress.

They sparkle, so they shouldn't be hard to notice.

Kanto, FR = Evolved one of my Eevee into a Flareon, planning to buy Fire Blast or Flamethrower for it to use when I save up some $ (Lost to the Elite 4 five times in a row...Lol)

Hoenn, E = Evolved my Flaafy into Ampharos. Bred a Baton Pass Spinarak.

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2011
Sapphire
Uchhhh. Finally caught a Seviper to breed with my Treecko to get Crunch on Treecko, and walked around for aaaaaaaages in ash with fugly Spindas popping out at me every 2 steps, and what do I get? A stupid baby Seviper. Apparently, my Treecko needed to be female. *hangs head in shame* No way I'm starting again, so I've ditched my Azumarill and I'm getting myself a Ludicolo.

Fire Red
Trained my Pokemon in Cinnabar Mansion, taught my Clefable Softboiled, won a Hitmonchan in the Fighting Dojo, and have now just entered the Silph Scope place in Saffron City with:
Clefable lv 47
Rhyhorn lv 47
Exeggutor lv 47
Charizard lv 46
Tentacruel lv 46
Nidoking lv 46

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
Years
Caught a male Numel. Planning to level it till it learns Rock Slide, then breed it to get a Rock Slide Sandshrew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back