• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Behold, the Steam Machine!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
steammachines.jpg

Valve have announced their new Steam Machine last week, which is set to be released early next year. According to their announcement, Valve have partnered up with a variety of hardware developers to produce different versions of these machines. This will allow everyone to get their hands on a Steam Machine depending on their needs and range of price.

These piece of machines are extremely customizable, so you'll be able to make any hardware or software changes to them very easily and make them truly yours. Steam Machines are meant to be used as video game consoles, but rumor has it that you'll be able to plug them into a keyboard, mouse, and a monitor and run them as computers as well. They're going to give away free Steam Machines to three-hundred Steam users at some point in the future. If you're lucky enough, then you may end up getting one!

So, what are your thoughts on the new Steam Machine, guys? Are you going to buy one when it's finally released? If you do, then is it going to become your go-to video game console, or will you still try keep up with consoles made by Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, and other companies? What games are you looking forward to play on it?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I saw this a few weeks ago. It could come in handy for people that don't own nice gaming computers. My computer can't play some games like Starcraft or Borderlands, so if I don't have a better one by the release of this then I may look into it.

Back