• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello. PokeShuc calculator

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2013
Hi everyone well this is my 2nd post. Umm this is the most relevant section to post what i wanted to i guess. I created an application that basically calculates pokemon catch rate based on the formula used in gen V. (formula can be found on many popular sites). You can check out the program in my signature below
12602_10151358150938620_1049791951_n.jpg

Ayutac

Developer who wants your help
Years
@ dareal: Your signature has been disabled and due to the fact that signatures change over time (simply because the user wants another one), you better edit the download link into your first post, too.
Also, why only Gen 5? Why not including chatch rates of all Gens?

And which language did you wrote it in? Is it open source?

And personally I wonder why you wrote this programm, I mean, looking things up in Bulbapedia is pretty fast too. Did you divided the core implementation and the GUI (like any good programmer should) so other programs, e.g. an ruby script can use the data for some AI calculations?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Looks good, and deems useful.

But is this Game Dev related?

Back