• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xxashxx's My Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
The GTS method is way harder than AR. I made 3 clones in 1 minute. (Actually, I only meant to make one, but then I somehow made more. xD)

In fact, today was my first day with AR. ^_^

Sweet. Yeah you can do a whole team in a few seconds. Also if you attach items to Pokemon you can clone those as well.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I sent you a PM about the HACKED mystery Mew you traded me!

I did not know it was hacked man. Your Dragons are cloned. too come on Wi-Fi in the afternoon so I can get them for you. Thanks.:)

UPDATE: I now have the GCA Midrevous and 3 more Distant Lands.:)

Last edited:

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
I'm really, really wanting this one:
Distant Land Shiny Lugia level 100. Will have to clone.

Although I probably have nothing good enough for it. =/

Enigma

Years
Can I have some other stats on it? Like moves, ribbons, whether OT is male or female...etc. This is all just to check if it's 100% legit. ^_^

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Can I have some other stats on it? Like moves, ribbons, whether OT is male or female...etc. This is all just to check if it's 100% legit. ^_^

Sure I will check now. My friend that gave it to me said the person said she got it from was legit too. She showed me the IV's but I forgot what they are now. Anyway. I can give you the Nature and Stats and moves though:

Shiny XD Lugia:

OT: Chance
ID: 37093
Nature: Bold Capable of taking hits. Likes Sour food
Date: 02/28/09
HP: 411/411
ATTACK: 172
DEFENSE: 339
SP ATK: 216
SP DEF: 329
SPEED: 298
Moves:

Aeroblast
Ice Beam
Roost
Earth Power

Ribbons:

None

Ability:

Pressure

Pokeball Type:

Pokeball

That is what is on the Shiny XD Lugia. If you want to do 3 DL's for it I can do it . However to the original trainer I got it from she requests you to offer this at high trades only. Whoever gets it from you has to do the same so post in your thread that you want high offers only.:)

Enigma

Years
Your Shiny XD Lugia is not legit. It has no ribbons, and all purified Distant Lands have the National Ribbon.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Your Shiny XD Lugia is not legit. It has no ribbons, and all purified Distant Lands have the National Ribbon.

Do you want anything else from my thread?:) I thought in XD it was either or and in Coloseeum it was only purifyable. Are you sure? I will have it hack checked.:)

Enigma

Years
Do you want anything else from my thread?:) I thought in XD it was either or and in Coloseeum it was only purifyable. Are you sure? I will have it hack checked.:)

I am absolutely sure. You can trust me on this one. (since I love Colosseum and XD)
Plus, it was caught with a pokeball. I can tell you right now, it's extremely difficult capturing that thing with an Ultraball, let alone a Pokeball. A Shadow Lugia would 2HKO every member of your party in most cases. >_<

Anyway, I'll pick something else tomorrow maybe. You have so many pokemon, it takes me awhile to look through them and pick. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back