• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokemon: Asphar Version

Of which feature would you like to see a short video?

• A Storyline Event

Votes: 44 40.0%
  • The Revamped Intro

Votes: 18 16.4%
  • The Battle System

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • Training

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • The Laptop

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • The Menu

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Pokemon World

Votes: 39 35.5%
  • Move Selection

Votes: 12 10.9%
  • Something Else (please state)

Votes: 4 3.6%

• Total voters

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 29, 2010
The game is unique, which I like alot about. You seem to have added such great things to the game it looks awesome. It seems like it will turn out to be a great game. I also like how you can get Poke-Mail, good idea. ^^

It's also nice to see an RM2k user around the forums. They're more rare these days. I support this game 120%! Also, your battle system looks amazing. Good job!

oldenmw

so i herd u liek mudkipz
Years
Im liking this so far. the news system looks great, i always hated those tvs. i felt inspired by you, so now im going to create a game with RMXP :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2010
Good luck
Sorry for my English i'm french
progress.gif

Years
James & Alex then. :)

As I said last post, been really busy last few days, so haven't done much.
But the menu is complete now. Here's a screenshot:

Menu.png

Just a test map, with no hero.

Easy to use, just press the specified number next to each option to choose it.

More stuff soon.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Is that menu always active or is it called?

If it's called I think with such a minimalist menu- maybe add a grey tint to the screen just to show that the menu is in the focus.

Years
Is that menu always active or is it called?

If it's called I think with such a minimalist menu- maybe add a grey tint to the screen just to show that the menu is in the focus.

To be honest, I haven't decided yet. Good idea though. I'll do that if I choose to have it called. Thanks :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Why would you even include "if ya dont crack unda pressure".
Not saying you didnt show any, but at least have some confidence.
This is one of the stronger projects i've seen.

Years
Hey. Once again sorry for lack of updates last few days. Been busy, but have still been working hard on this game.

Hoping to have a gameplay video uploaded within next 2 days. And the first beta ready in about a week. If you want to be a beta tester, PM me. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Yippee! Excited for that.
I'd like to be a beta tester..but my computer can't even hold an MP3 download because its so packed =/

Years
Ooooh, I've never applied to be a beta tester to any game cause my Internet download speed was slow, buts its fast now so....Can I be a beta tester please? I'll make sure I report all bugs to you.

Years
Ooooh, I've never applied to be a beta tester to any game cause my Internet download speed was slow, buts its fast now so....Can I be a beta tester please? I'll make sure I report all bugs to you.

The beta tester quota is kinda full already (was really fast). It's not much work at the moment as it's only the systems, and not much map/story/etc. (I still haven't decided what sort of tiles I'm going to use) I'll keep you in mind in the future though, when there's more substance and I'll need more testers. Thanks for offering. :)

I'm curious as to why Psyduck, Growlithe, and Exeggcute are available for starters also?

The reason was I wanted to add another fire/grass/water combo, as some people don't like the original 3 Kanto starters. And the reason I chose Psyduck, Growlithe and Exeggucute is because they have equal number of evolutions. I like symmetry and stuff. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
The region map looks sweet :)

I think you have some really good ideas here especially with the movesets being more liberal and the battle scenes livelier. I really like the first backgorund screen of your battle screen .
What do you think fo the Final Fantasy VIII Level system btw , I know you don't have any level implemented but these are after all different to ordinary levels and similar to you evolution timing not always helpful being that high at that time . your features are both very innovative and handy and look good at the same time too.

Back