• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
misty was the best char there was... i bet (& hope) when she returns for the 2 episode she kicks ash's butt...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
*droooool* more awesome pics M17...do you have any more from Pokemon Fashion Flash? I just might need one to spruce up my sig a bit :P (although Misty's Wish is one of my favorite Misty Pics...I think I'd have to add it in below somewhere else...I hope I can have 2 pics in my sig o_o;;) I really wish I had some of the older episodes on my computer...those have the best Misty pics.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Wow o_o I wish I could see those specials...she looks really cute in those. Do you have any pics of Misty in a kimono from the princess festival or when she was dancing in that shrine durning Ghost of Maiden's Peak? I REALLY liked her whenever she was in traditional Japanese garb...

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
I found many of them by searching on Google and Altavista. I also got some at Pokemasters at
http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17279.
I also got many of them from various Pokemon fansites,Misty fansites,and Ash and Misty fansites. :cool: I also got alot of May pictures and some Team Rocket pictures,too. I got lots of Ash and Misty fanart as well. And some May and Shuu,too. I got manga scans from the Toshiro Ono one,too. No scans from Pokemon Special,though. [I think Misty looks great in both of them]I want pictures from it. In short........
I'm the Pokemon image master! :cool:

Years
Misty Lover17 said:
I found many of them by searching on Google and Altavista. I also got some at Pokemasters at
http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17279.
I also got many of them from various Pokemon fansites,Misty fansites,and Ash and Misty fansites. :cool: I also got alot of May pictures and some Team Rocket pictures,too. I got lots of Ash and Misty fanart as well. And some May and Shuu,too. I got manga scans from the Toshiro Ono one,too. No scans from Pokemon Special,though. [I think Misty looks great in both of them]I want pictures from it. In short........
I'm the Pokemon image master! :cool:
Thanks for the link! But you're not allowed to post forums!

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Enter Misty! Mirage Kingdom!

Yes I do! I got many pictures from them! She looks great too! I can't wait to see these episodes! :cool:
I've heard that 4Kids does want to do the specials so looks we'll get to hear Racheal Lills as Misty again! :cool:

Kenta-kun

死神
Years
They don't seem to be any more. They didn't do the Crystal (Raikou) special; as far as I kno, they've only done the Mewtwo special

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Well I know about Raikou[great special]. I have the Mewtwo one on DVD, So I got to see the uncut verson of Mewtwo's birth. I heard about them wanting to do the Hoso special's from a certain thead at Serebii. I would post it,but I can't post threads from other boards. I would like to see the specials. :cool:

Yep! She kicks butt in the episodes. :cool:
Here's pictures from them!

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Misty Lover17 said:
Yes I do! I got many pictures from them! She looks great too! I can't wait to see these episodes! :cool:
I've heard that 4Kids does want to do the specials so looks we'll get to hear Racheal Lills as Misty again! :cool:
....the fourth one from the left....
She....looks absolutely beautiful in that one....
I really want to see those episodes!
I do agree that I like her old outfit better, but I don't mind this new one!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Wow...more great pictures o_o ... I really need to choose one of these and put it in my sig or something. I looove that pic of Misty reclining on Gyarados...it's awesome. Maybe I should take a turn and post some of my favorite Misty pics sometime :P I have a few good ones...I can't google Misty (or rather won't) because lots of perverted stuff comes up...I usually just rely on serebii.net, but they don't have the exact pics I want most of the time...none of them are close-up either...they get shrunk down and lose a lot of detail. Can you link me to a few good misty fansites with pics and stuff like that? That'd be great too :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back