• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Haha, it's actually the Pokemon Season 1 box set. xDD;;

Anyway, yeah. Dashie's hair was alot more inaccurate when I first got it. At least it looks remotely close now. I could work on it more, but I'm lazy like that. o3o

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I think what they should do for dolls is allow people to paint the colors on themselves. Like for Rainbow Dash.

Her mane and tail would be white and the doll would come with a little paint brush and little containers of paint with each color of the rainbow. That way the dolls can look somewhat like the animated versions.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
I think what they should do for dolls is allow people to paint the colors on themselves. Like for Rainbow Dash.

Her mane and tail would be white and the doll would come with a little paint brush and little containers of paint with each color of the rainbow. That way the dolls can look somewhat like the animated versions.

That actually sounds like a great idea with that. :)
I'd love to play with that.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
I know that, but this could also work for people who want a blank slate to work with instead of the color schemes given when you buy the toys.

Yus. That would be an awesome idea. XD But then someone could mess up. And then they would be sad. I wouldn't be so irked if they were all "Oh I'm just gonna leave her like that" or "Maybe she would look better like this!" I'd just be sad for the people that messed up. :c

Cura

Years
Yus. That would be an awesome idea. XD But then someone could mess up. And then they would be sad. I wouldn't be so irked if they were all "Oh I'm just gonna leave her like that" or "Maybe she would look better like this!" I'd just be sad for the people that messed up. :c

Eeyup. They would be sad, too. However, that's when you have whiteout. Seriously, that what I have.
Hey, speaking of toys... anypony interested in a Rainbow Dash Plushie?

*Ahem...*

Phoe of Equestia Daily said:
Life Sized Rainbow Dash Plushie!

100_2865.JPG

We've seen a fair number of plushies come through here, you and I. I and you. Us. But what we haven't seen is something quite like this. What is 'this', I hear you asking. Yes you, in the back. I can hear you. Pipe down! This is, in fact, not in theory but in fact a Rainbow Dash. She is four feet tall. She is twenty huggable pounds of pony. Do you understand the significance of this? I think that you do.

I can only imagine how difficult it was to put this bad girl together, which is convenient because it turns out I do not have to thanks to this tumblr. So what I'm going to do is sit here and stare at Dashie, because she is a very pretty pony. And I'm going to watch that auction linked above like a hawk because I wants this, precious. I don't even have room for a full sized pony in my apartment. I don't care! =D

100_2871.JPG
100_2916.JPG

WOW. That is a huge plushie. I want it now, so badly...

Here is the auction link: Phoe's Rainbow Dash Plushie Auction!

It's currently at $255.50 in price and has 7 bids on it. It also has currently only five days left on the auction block.

Here's the source link of the article: Equestria Daily

Last edited:
Years
Sorry for being a little inactive in this club, I've been posting on Equestriaforums a lot. It's a great place for fans :3

I thought you could buy all of FiM season 1 in HD for about $50-70? Saw it on the official site a few months ago.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
Sorry for being a little inactive in this club, I've been posting on Equestriaforums a lot. It's a great place for fans :3

I thought you could buy all of FiM season 1 in HD for about $50-70? Saw it on the official site a few months ago.

Haha it's okay. I have been inactive because I wanna get over my obsession on my OC, and how sad I was when no one paid my posting it any mind. XD

And you can?! omgomgomg must find

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I've been active in this club ever since I became a brony. I just love this show to bits. I'm also getting obsessed over my ship I created between my OC (White Lightning) and Rainbow Dash, called Confidenceshipping.

Years
Hoping I can still join.

- Favorite Episode:
"The Cutie Mark Chronicles"
- Favorite Main Pony:
Rainbow Dash
- Favorite Side Pony:
Octavia
- About Me:
I got into the show after the people on 4chan convinced me, and I've been a brony ever since.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
Hoping I can still join.

- Favorite Episode:
"The Cutie Mark Chronicles"
- Favorite Main Pony:
Rainbow Dash
- Favorite Side Pony:
Octavia
- About Me:
I got into the show after the people on 4chan convinced me, and I've been a brony ever since.

Never too late to join! Welcome to the herd!
Happy to see someone else who loves Octavia. <3

Cura

Years
TacoMaster said:
Neat, I feel very welcome already.

Welcome to the herd!

Sweet Candace said:
I've been active in this club ever since I became a brony. I just love this show to bits. I'm also getting obsessed over my ship I created between my OC (White Lightning) and Rainbow Dash, called Confidenceshipping.

I'm sorta the same way. I mean I've been created new OC ponies to interact with others official ponies on the show. Right now, I'm working on a pony that is a NightMare Moon supporter. (An actual ShadowBolt member) who has a crush on Twilight Sparkle, but she and him at times clash due to the mishaps and events between the Equestrian Empire and the NightMare Rebellion factions. However, he only wants to be acceptance in Equestria with the other ponies who aid the NightMare Rebellion. Ironically, it is learned that NightMare wasn't destroyed by the Elements of Harmony, but she only split from Luna. Luna has a part of NightMare in her while via visa with NightMare Moon. Throughout the "Retaking Ponyville" series, NightMare tries to concise that Twilight and all of Equestria that her goals have changed and she wants her Rebellion to be accepted in Equestria. That is... if they can get the proper assistance from Ponyville and it's ponies...

Years
Welcome to the club! ^^

I've really been wanting to write fanfiction of FiM recently D: I guess I should start once midterms are over in mid October.

Cura

Years
WELL! THE WAIT IS OVER. TIME FOR A EQUESTRIA NEWS FLASH!

Main Story: Give a cheer, pony fans! Season Two air time is known!
63481+-+Bonbon+Lyra+artist+tess+cute.png

Phoe of Equestria Daily said:
Happy news deserves happy ponies. The Lyra/Bon Bon household is relaxed and trouble free after hearing definitive confirmation of the continuation of Season 2. Episode 3 is entitled 'Lesson Zero', and will air at 9 AM Eastern time on Saturday, October 15.

season2ep3.png

This is a screenshot of a Comcast preview, courtesy of one 'Awesome Turtwig'. Thanks!

According to another source who works at a tv listings company, the description for the episode is as follows:

"Hyper-organized Twilight panics when she can't find a lesson about friendship for her weekly letter to Princess Celestia."

Now, it's time to party! The official start of season two is know.
Is anypony ready for this?

In other news... Rumoring Screenshots of the new season have popped up... however this seem troubling.

1317355093485.jpg
1317354824620.jpg

Sethisto of Equestria Daily said:
Looks like some new screenshots have popped up! That's a pretty evil lookin Luna right there.

Cereal says this should be rumor tagged, so rumor tag it is!

According to the post on /co/, they are from a thread on site. Not 100% sure where, I see a bit of stuff on the final pages. (for those asking for source). This is /co/ news though, so take it with a grain of salt! Fake stuff pops up there all the time.

Hmm... evil Luna? Doesn't seem possible. Or is it a Halloween Episode in the making? We'll see about that and what about that new intro?
Hmm... look's possible, but than it could be fake! You decide on that, ponies.

We'll see the truth on Oct. 15!

Source(s): Equestria Daily.
Air Date for Season Two starting: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/09/episode-3-to-air-on-october-15th.html
Rumored Screenshot Debate: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/09/season-two-screenshots.html

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
Awww~, I really hope that the Evil Luna picture is fake, I want mah Luna to come back as a filly :3

Back