• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eurogamer Expo 2012

Kyoka

Designer
Years
Hey everyone,

Not sure if this is the right section, but I was just wondering if anyone is going to this years Eurogamer Expo in London. Its starting in 3 days and I honestly cant wait, soooo many great games waiting for me there :P I heard Pokemon Black and White 2 will be there too, I completed the game already (twice....) but I might check it out anyway.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I am going, with my college on the Friday.
I soooo Can't wait.

I was wondering wether i should make this thread, but you have now

Kyoka

Designer
Years
I am going, with my college on the Friday.
I soooo Can't wait.

I was wondering wether i should make this thread, but you have now

Originally I was meant to go Friday with my college too (ironic huh?) but then me and few others decided to just get the tickets for Thursday because...well..lets just say travelling with 20+ people is tedious :L

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I was going to go because work offers us free tickets but I am busy with other plans this weekend unfortunately :c So I wont be seeing any of you guys!

Let us know how it goes! Would love to see this thread updated with cool stuff you saw and stories!

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I'll be at there around 12 - 4 on Friday.
Just look for a guy wearing a david tennant styled coat! <3

Years
I would do so many things to go to these, but I always never get a chance! XD

I hope to go next year; more determined than ever.​

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Literally just got back from london from euro gamer.
Was so EPIC!
I played variety of games like: NSMB:U NSMB:2, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Pokémon B2/W2 Borderlands 2.
Super Mario Bros, Duck Hunt, Goldeneye, Banjo Kazooie, Space invaders.

I bought a creeper t-shirt and to pac man cuddlies. An Pacamn and White ghost.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Was there for all of it. Loved it. I go to any gaming event I can really. Will definatly be going again next year aswell. Love meeting people with same interests as you compared to people you know where you live. Most people I know aren't as into games as I am,so getting to go to these things and meet people with the same interests is always a great experience.

Plus my friend works for TTE so I always end up getting free tickets if I can make it.

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
Was there on Thursday, absolutely brilliant, 10-7 all gaming, am looking forward to next year.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I do wonder what games are there next year.
I might try stay all 3 days.

Back