• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What your Weather Like?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
This thread's not a discussion and is therefore better suited to OVP, so I'll be moving it there now. For future reference, please read this and feel free to PM me if you have further questions. :]

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
The weather over here is just like anywhere else in the world, always the opposite of what the weatherman tells you it is. But at the moment, it's a bit frigid, nighttime temperature's barely getting below freezing and it will probably stay freezing monday in the afternoon. We'll be having freeze-thaw conditions, a possible dusting of snow, and that just after we had a record high temperature for our time of the year. It won't be looking like weather's gonna warm up any time soon. The temperature is going to be stuck somewhere between -5 and 5 centigrade for the upcoming week.

http://www.weather-forecast.com/maps/Netherlands

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
I live in Florida, so we really can't tell when the seasons change. Here's the weather forecast for the next five days where I live:

UtNPOO9.png

I suppose we're still in winter, but those are the temps we usually see all winter long (even in December and January). I love the warm weather, so I'm super glad. :D No complaining here, ahaha.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
I live in Florida, so we really can't tell when the seasons change. Here's the weather forecast for the next five days where I live:

-image snip-

I suppose we're still in winter, but those are the temps we usually see all winter long (even in December and January). I love the warm weather, so I'm super glad. :D No complaining here, ahaha.
God, how I envy you. We'd be lucky here to have those kind of temperatures during Summer.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
It's England so.. crummy, cold, rainy and grey :/ I just want what little summer this country offers to come already. I am sick of always shivering. It doesn't even feel this cold in Canada. >_>

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Oddly warm, actually. Nothing interesting, though.

Only thing I miss about Summer would be the storms. I guess that's something to look forward to. {:

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
It's starting to feel like spring. On Friday it was very warm during the day but freezing cold at night, but otherwise it's been consistently warm lately.

I'm looking forward to temperatures reaching the 70's again.

Years
Even though it's recently turned over to Autumn in Australia, the weather we've had lately is still very very hot.

I literally sweated in that heat.

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
At the moment it is raining here in Georgia. The past couple of days it has been pretty warm. In the mid 60's (ºF). But the night's have been pretty cold, but I'd say it is starting to feel like Spring:)

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
those days weather isn't anything sometimes is cold sometimes is hot it's just going crazy those days....can't wait for fall..""my favorite season"" :33

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Its kinda all over the place. Really hot in the summer, can be either cold or mild in the winter. A bit unpredictable in early spring( last week we had a snowstorm, this week it's warm) and usually mild autumns.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
It rained all day today and I did not have the right shoes for it, so my feet were soaked all day as well.

Back