• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Embarrassing Photos..

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
What is the most embarrassing photo and/or funniest photo you have of yourself? (And/Or of someone else?)
What's the story behind it? (You're also free to post it if you're daring!)

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I took a pic with 2 girls while intoxicated back in my senior year where I basically flipped the double birdy with both girls at my side when the pic was taken, not sure I'd post it on here due to me looking like an idiot at the time lol.

Years
There's a picture of me pretending to chug a (empty) champagne bottle. It sounded like a great time when I was drunk. Then it got onto Facebook. Whoops. There are probably worse out there, but that's the one that came to mind immediately.

As for funny pics of myself,
Spoiler:

Don't mess with my cake.

EDIT: Oh snap I forgot another embarrassing childhood photo! Enjoy ;)

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Congratulations, PC! For once, I'm going to post my picture for you all to see! However I don't really look like this anymore. This was in the fall of 2010. Anyway, we were warming up before the game and this was also my freshman year, so naturally momma Syd wants lots of pictures. Bleh. So she showed up and I kept hiding from her and my big was like "Is that your mom?!" "...Yeah..." "SYD'S MOM!! WE GOT HER!!" And he makes that CRAZY face that you see there and most of the other guys in the section join in as I look away in shame. It's not embarrassing anymore really. I love this picture and miss all these great fellas.

Spoiler:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I don't have it onhand because we only had one physical copy and I have no clue where it ended up, but when I was a kid I threw fits. I would cry at little to no provocation and look miserable the entire time. Also, my mom liked to dress my sister and I in matching outfits.

So we're in matching outfits, have to be like 6 or 7 (we're a year apart), and we're with my aunt. For some reason I was throwing a fit, crying, looking like the saddest/angriest little girl you could see. My mom wanted to take a picture of all three of us but I refused to cooperate. So the picture is my sister and my aunt in the middle of a bench, smiling happily, and me sitting right on the far edge, looking pissed and miserable.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Spoiler:

Short version: Alcohol makes you do weird things

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Funniest would actually be a video that I'm in. I was a around a year old and my father was amusing me by hiding on the stairs, then jumping up and surprising me. My mother was recording this all and everything was fine. Then he slipped and fell down the stairs...on tape. {:

Can't really think of an example of an "embarrassing" photo, though.
Partially because I don't let people take pictures of me. >_>

There's one somewhere of me and a guy I know when we were kids. We were out in the ocean and trying not to be knocked down- so we were holding hands (which was not my idea, in case you haven't already guessed). Apparently his mother had a camera and took pictures of us. Then put them up on facebook. :c

Last edited:
Years
Probably my driver's license photo. I had a terrible sunburn, and I would be able to pass it off as just a bad quality picture, but right below my neck you can see where I'm pale as a ghost. :|

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I'd post it, but I really don't want to.

It's a picture of me at a birthday party 2 years ago with a couple of my friends who I hadn't seen for years. The camera caught me half-blinking and I was wearing a tiara.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Spoiler:

Believe it or not, alcohol had no role in making this photo, it was simply terrible camera timing lol

Back