• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the meanest thing you said?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I told my coworker that he was going to croak before I was and that I couldn't wait to go dancing on his grave.

What about you? What was the meanest thing you said?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I yelled to someone that I was going to decapitate them with the axe I was holding, if that counts.

I generally am not "mean" in that way. I keep my remarks to myself.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
My ex's parents told me that some kid at the park threw mulch at my daughter do I told them that I hope the kid's parents beat him savagely on a regular basis.

I sincerely hope they do.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
My mom took all of my pokemon things away from me when I was a little kid, because they had evolution and were thus "evil". I threw the biggest fit of my life, and said I hated her, and made her cry. Obviously she gave everything back to me, which I'm happy about, but I still regret doing that.

Sirfetch’d

I generally don't say mean things, but I have told people I hate them on numerous occasions.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
When I was 14 or 15 I said something along the lines of "I hope Kylie Minogue's cancer comes back" because I didn't like Kylie Minogue. That's probably the worst thing I've ever said, and I really hate that I said it to this day. It's not OK to wish cancer on anybody.

Ah well, kids say the darndest things I guess.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I've said some pretty nasty things growing up but I'd have to say that telling one of my teachers in middle school to get aids and die already would be one of my meanest moments, at least one that I still recall anyways.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I told my daughter that road sweepers eat children as a joke, but I really should not of said that as she is still scared of them a year later.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I dunno about the meanest.. but about a year ago. Dude I know broke up with his fiancee (for a stupid reason AKA "I wanted to lose control of the situation.") and then regretted it. Then he got drunk one night and started smashing stuff on the street and was scaring the crap out of me. When he wouldn't stop, I said something along the lines of "Oh yeah, act like a gentleman it's what [the fiancee] would've wanted." He shouted at me, said it was none of my business (while continuously asking for my advice prior) and started walking away. I then was on the edge of saying "Yeah walk away; it's what you're good at." but didn't.

.. Yeah.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
This: "I dont care a damn about your little problems! FIRST! You have only your self to blaim. SECONDLY! You have no respect for any other person exept yourself...so how can you expect to get any respect?! THIRDLY! I despise people like you. You are spineless and useless. You are nothing but a wannabe manipulator with a god complex! I dont give a **** about how you think your life is unfair! You were given pretty damn good starting cards in life so its not others fault you couldnt play them! And dont try to speak! Everything you say is either lies or not worth my time! Now I have few ideas you could use. You could start looking at yourself and thinking about what you have done. Then you can think about why Im giving you this lecture. And lastly you should atleast kick yourself so that you could realise what pain is. Then you might develope some empathy to others. And yes you could start trying to be abetter person. Im done with you. And I dont want to hear any of your whining anymore..." Yeap that about sums it. Although I was ab
bit more aggressive...

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
I think the big one is I told my mom out of the blue that I "didn't trust her" because I was upset at her and I knew that would make her sad. Incredibly uncalled for and immature on my part. It was one of those moments because I knew how to push her buttons, I did it.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
When I was 14 or 15 I said something along the lines of "I hope Kylie Minogue's cancer comes back" because I didn't like Kylie Minogue. That's probably the worst thing I've ever said, and I really hate that I said it to this day. It's not OK to wish cancer on anybody.

Ah well, kids say the darndest things I guess.

WOW ANDY
THAT'S TERRIBLE
THAT'S ALMOST AS BAD AS WISHING HER ACTING CAREER WOULD COME BACK
SERIOUSLY THOUGH THAT IS JUST TERRIBLE OMG

The meanest thing I've ever said? Where to start? In the past, I've wished for entire families to die, insulted their most private areas, told people that the world would be better without them, etc. That was a long time ago, though. I was much younger, incredibly immature, completely ignorant of the effects my words could have. I was by no means truly meaning the words I said, but I still feel bucketloads of regret for my actions even today. Terrible, terrible words.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
I threw a lot of curses and words that can probably destroy this computer to someone I knew but back stabbed me in the end. All in my native language, which basically is that I'll never wanna see him again. But I do not bear a grudge though in such things.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
There's been some mean things I've said in the past, mostly jokingly, though there's one I regret saying alot. In 6th grade , there was a girl with epilepsy in my class and one day while we were cleaning the classroom for trash, the teacher asked if there was anything left. I picked her up and said "Here's some trash for you." I thought I was being funny since some people picked on her and her disorder already, though she left school at the end of the year which made me feel bad for saying it. I hate myself for saying that even today.

Back