• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2013
Uh, I think i might need to restart my game because i used walk through walls and spoke to professor Blackthorn (i think thats his name) in pacifilog and i beat the E4 and i didn't get a phone call, would i need to restart or no?

Er, you spoke to Blackthorn in Pacifidlog before you beat the E4? That might be a problem. The story goes like this:

-Beat the E4
-Birch calls you, tells you to go to the Lilycove Sewers
-You meet Gleis at the end of te Sewers
-He ports you to your home, then Necropolis where you have to lose
-You get sent to Pacifidlog, where you are blocked off by Blackthorn
-You beat the Gym and go to the Mines

So, my guess is you need to go to the Lilycove Sewers, which are probably blocked off due to the lack of the phone call. Just surf north from Lilycove and use the walk through walls thing to get through the blockade, and continue from there. Start a new save file though, because it might ruin your game even more.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
after when i defeat the elite 4 that gut does not call me what should i do?

Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2014
Edit - i found an old save and got past it
I'm stuck.
I'm at the rock concert, but the event where you watch the band for a second never happened.
(I guess I can't post url's yet, but it's the Pokemon Snakewood Episode 25 - Mission Impossible Pt.2 at 10:31 on youtube.)

I've got the bone key, and I go in to the right-hand teleporter, but when I walk forwards the guy here
(Pokemon Snakewood Episode 25 - Mission Impossible Pt.2 at 12:24)

sends me to the floor that I just teleported from while the tiles still show that I'm on the rock concert floor. I figured that out because after walking around for a second I can open the locked door from the inside and hit the stairs to see my character again.

Is there something that I missed to trigger the event? Is there a way to use the walk-through walls cheat to get to the next part of the game? If yes, can someone tell me the cheat? I've tried one that I found online and it doesn't do anything..

Last edited:
Years
I've just completed aiding the Deadly 7 in Lillycove. I received Dive, but it appears that I don't have the badge to use it. Anyone know what I did wrong or where I missed the badge?

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2013
ok i need help. read very carefully because im about to quit snakewood. i arrived at lilycove city where i met senex but sadly lost to him by accident. when i got out all of the zombies were gone. out of curiosity i decided to go inside that museum where i finally met my brother and the egg was telling me to forget my past and i met that barquesh fellow. and w.e. so i leave the city go to the route and automatically go back. when i got to the city i saw nobody but the deadly 7 battled me. didnt give me anything after i beat them and now im stuck. 2 people are blocking this entrence thing and there is a dive spot but other then that there is nothing. i dont have dive so its getting annoying and getting me pissed. i didnt even get a call from birch. this is getting me very angry and im already contemplating quiting. please help. what do i do?

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2023
Can't wait till this is finished... just recently beat the elite 4, ready to move past the sea monster and enter that cave in the ruins of Rustboro.

Also: can anyone show me where to get a faceleech? I don't even want it, I want a skylax.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2017
This game is wonderful and I've gotten a few of my friends playing it already!
Second run through and I actually know what I'm doing this time!

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2014
A step-by-step guide:

Spoiler:

Please help.. i got the pass.. now im in veracity office but he's not here.. im stuck..cannot proceed..

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2014
Great hack. Seriously, it's beautiful.

I've done the quest in the university, and I can enter Fortree Gym, but it's empty; no puzzle, no leader, no nothing. It occasionally glitches and displays the rotating gates or a confusion of sprites, or the screen stops scrolling. When I eventually wend my way through the Madio Cave, the psychic egg tells me to go back and beat the Fortree Gym.

Halp?

I'm using VBA 1.8.0 beta 3, and I've tried both the in-built automatic patching and Lunar IPS, no change.

Geloz

Noob Egg
Years
  • Age 11
  • Seen Oct 27, 2013
Amaazing Hack, I'm at the finale where I battle SENEX, and love the references.

My Team:
Level 100 Luca Zamon
Level 100 X32763
Level 100 Swellow
Level 100 Qwilshark
Level 100 Claydol
Level 97 Toxicroak

Eh, Too much grinding.

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2013
Ok WTF I went through the sewers and found gleis, he knocked me out and not I cant leave the house I am in! there is no mom and I cant use the exit, also I tried walkthrough walls and I cant walk out side the house baunderies so im stuck!!!! PLZ HELP

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2013
Since there are more than one fakemon, you have to be specific for which fakemon's type you are asking. Just poped in mind that Cutlerine has posted some fakemons as well as their types on first page of the thread. Do check them out

I was wondering what type Zangol was. I'm doing my second nuzlocke run of Snakewood (first one crashed and burned) and I never got a Zangoose on either run.
I gotta say, this hack is way better than I gave it credit for.

Back