• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
I also like the idea I had with Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack and Pinkie becoming babies and Rainbow and Spike having to find a way to get them back to normal.

Would make a good two-parter.

That episode would be an amazing idea, too.

Years
I also like the idea I had with Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack and Pinkie becoming babies and Rainbow and Spike having to find a way to get them back to normal.

Would make a good two-parter.

Love this idea! It'd be absolutely adorable.

I love love that comic with pirate Luna; it's going straight to my MLP folder! <3

Cura

Years
I really think seeing them as fillies/babies again would be adorable, but I think Rainbow may act a little too "motherly".

Nah. I think Rainbow Dash may act motherly, but she'll still keep her tomboyish style and self.
By the way... Rainbow Dash is a Wonderbolt. Yay! And a grown-up Scootaloo gets a ponyfan.

number_1_fan_by_veggie55-d4bms75.png

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Favorite Episode: Well, I haven't seen all of them so I can't judge yet but so far: The one with Pinky's freaky twitching senses.
Favorite Main Pony: Fluttershy! Gotta love her cheering. ^_^ (RainbowDash comes second, don't think I don't have any love for her!)
Favorite Side Pony: Derpy, who else?

I never liked kids shows that I haven't seen since I was little. Until this! I don't know how they do it but DAMN this is an epic show! Although, as a lover of rain, it kinda bothers me how much they talk about sunshine...

Cura

Years
Favorite Episode: Well, I haven't seen all of them so I can't judge yet but so far: The one with Pinky's freaky twitching senses.
Favorite Main Pony: Fluttershy! Gotta love her cheering. ^_^ (RainbowDash comes second, don't think I don't have any love for her!)
Favorite Side Pony: Derpy, who else?

I never liked kids shows that I haven't seen since I was little. Until this! I don't know how they do it but DAMN this is an epic show! Although, as a lover of rain, it kinda bothers me how much they talk about sunshine...

Yay. Another Fluttershy fan! :) Welcome to the herd, U_flame!
The episode I believe you're referring to is "Feeling Pinkie Keen".

Lol, I just watched that too. :D

Years
I can't wait, either. Well, I can... one of my one-credit classes this semester starts the last day of October. D: So I won't have Mondays off anymore until the fall semester ends.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I have a final exam (minimester class) the week of the next episode of My Little Pony, so it'll be a good reward for me, I hope! And then the week after will be even more fantastic with Luna being in the episode.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I have a final exam (minimester class) the week of the next episode of My Little Pony, so it'll be a good reward for me, I hope! And then the week after will be even more fantastic with Luna being in the episode.

Luna's making a return? Good, I thought she was shoved into the closet of forgotten characters never to be seen again.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I was just re-watching the first episodes with my roommate the other day (unfortunately I only got one of the two roommates into it D:) and remembered that Luna had kind of been completely forgotten. I'm really happy to hear she'll be in it again. n_n;

Years
Yesterday I showed the first episode to a friend (who enjoyed it, I think - one more convert) and when she was reading the credits she saw the name Studio B and mentioned how she'd just missed a chance to visit Studio B once for school because she wasn't feeling well that day. Shame, I would have liked to ask her about it.

Back