• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I consider myself semi-devoted, as in, "Sure, I'll pay the cash every now and then, but I'll still use emulators and whatnot." o3o

Speaking of which that's most likely what'll I'll be doing post-Christmas...

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
'm such an unique human being. In fact I might not even be human! :'D

Aren't you a half-elven muffin? o3o

IIIIIIIII am personally more excited to hear that Vanitas and Terranort, as well as Xion, Roxas, and Axel/Lea will be making appearances somehow in the new KH game. And that there's gonna be a world based on Tron: Legacy. :3

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Samurai and Pokémon?
...I'm listening.

It's interesting that while you guys are saying that, people keep losing interest in social democracy in Sweden :P
...Well, at least we're not gonna go all republican, so that's good.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

And 3ds is region-locked so yeah. I have half a mind to write a e-mail to Nintendo asking them to bring this game here under the premise that it will sell because it has the name "Pokemon" in it. Just look at the popularity of the bootlegs. The real deal will sell. Even if it isn't a huge chart topper like the main series. DAMMIT NINTENDO. YOU DONE MESSED UP BRAWL. NOW LET ME PLAY AS JIGGLYPUFF PROPERLY AGAIN.

And weighing in on the whole "oh, Nintendos take my money. So greedy." There are people out there who spend upwards of $200 for a new change of clothes (shirts, pants, shoes, etc.) $229 was a little too much for an initial asking price, but $169 is reasonable enough. DS to 3DS wasn't a simple DS + 3D unlike the other DSgimmicks. DS software could only have a max of 128MB of game. Now, 3DS software can go upwards of 8GB. Plus Miis and building upon the store of the DSi. Also, it's a pedometer with built in games. I think the 3DS was quite fair for what it provides. You don't need to be "devoted" to get a new change of clothes.

EDIT: I am retarded. I thought Nobunoga's Ambition was going to be for 3DS. They're still making games for exclusively for DS? Wow.

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

However I don't care as much about the 3DS as I do about the US congress being tricked by huge corporations to potentially ruin the free international market, as well as entertainment in general, devastating the internet that they know nothing about.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

In a balanced fighter, that could be argued, but in an unbalanced pile that is Brawl, Meta Knight, Snake, and friends rule the top tier.

Years

However I don't care as much about the 3DS as I do about the US congress being tricked by huge corporations to potentially ruin the free international market, as well as entertainment in general, devastating the internet that they know nothing about.

Yeah, Sweden forget your Social Democracy and adopt American style FEND FOR YOURSELF Capitalism!

It's so much fun living in the streets with 3 jobs! ^___^

Anyways if we really start with Eevee in that Sengoku Pokemon thingy, then we can totally forget about Starter Trios!

And hi Jigglez, ranting about Brawl again huh? 6^3^

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

It's just that Melee was so much fun. o3o

Also,
725px-One-Piece-PS3-Gold-Edition-Side.jpg

DO WANT

Years

The more destructive of these bills (SOPA) has been delayed and may not be brought up for a vote ever.

Protect IP on the other hand is possibly being brought up for a vote in January. So protests of it need to be written now. Protect IP still would affect things like fansubs.

Have a celebratory 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back