• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grand Tournament OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
haha all that being said... Fen lead a sheltered life, he probably wont know what the hell Yaz is talking about

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Haha, I didn't know Yaz was a rapper, nice post Jim. :P (By the way, bros before ho's is universal, you don't need to be from the hood to use it :P)

If I don't know that, how do you expect Roisin to? >D

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
I want to kick up another posting spree, and spread cheer and joy to all around me. ^.^

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
What was that? Kat should post? I think she should.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Oh boy, is my face red. ><

I made such a commotion about leaving and after coming back, a day hasn't passed in RP time. ^^; Minasan gomen.

But it's okay, there is a solution! Kozue will just pull a Marcus and continue on separately for a while, which will be a good chance for Marcus to join the group again. *nudges Lash

Plus, I still have a few things to finish up IRL, so expect minimal plot-reliant posts from me. C:

Yaziyo

Everyone's favourite Arab
Years
We've gotta get this moving guys, although I'm going to be inactive for a bit (probably around 2 weeks max) until the half-yearly's pass by and I catch up on schoolwork and the such. Yeah, more inactive than I've already been. Sorry 'bout that.

Phanima

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
I'd double post if I could.

But I'll make sure to keep up my posts once everything's back on track. It's weird though, I'm still in the last few weeks of uni yet all my assessments have already started. >> Of course, as a result, I only have one exam. xP After that, I'll start spamming again.

EDIT: GT's on the 2nd page, never thought I'd see that. ^^;

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
I'm back. Sorry I was gone for so long. D:

Anyway, I posted, so...yeah. xD; It was a filler post anyway.

Phanima

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Well, it's good to see you're still alive Yaz. Can't wait to read up on more of IC Yaz's wit. C:

Of course, we all know life comes second to PC, but good luck with your exams anyway. xP

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
M'kay. I have to leave this RP.

Just kidding.

Well, not really. Currently, I'm horrifically inactive due to events that are just out of control (I'm only a cheetah, after all) so I don't really have internet access. So, leave Noah behind and I'll get him to catch up next chance I get or bunny him, I don't care.

Phanima

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
*kicks thread for being too active xP

Anyone else get the feeling that time on PC seems to pass a LOT slower than IRL?

Anyway, might as well write up a little side story for Kozue then, it'll give me something to do other than study~ I'll take care of Noah too! xD Jesting of course~

Ice Beam Oddish <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back