• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

error 403

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
It seems that the mod of the RM2K section 'darkmage31' cannot
access PC due to this error. Is there by any chance that he was
IP banned or blocked accidently?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Thanks for the relpies. I'll go e-mail him and tell.
Is there any way he can come back on though?

Rukario

Banned
Years
Sorry.. if this guy's IP is same as whoever tried repeatedly (about 60 times!) to access my admin account, they're NOT getting back on (Domain/Server IP block) PERIOD.

The only way darkmage31 will be able to access PC again is to switch IP's or use another computer at a different location. SORRY!

Andrea-chan

~In the shadows~
Years
PPNSteve said:
Sorry.. if this guy's IP is same as whoever tried repeatedly (about 60 times!) to access my admin account, they're NOT getting back on (Domain/Server IP block) PERIOD.

The only way darkmage31 will be able to access PC again is to switch IP's or use another computer at a different location. SORRY!
Ok what will switching a computer do if the Mod's brother or sister or someone is the one trying to get into the Admin's account?

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
I don't think this is possible but wat if someone signed on his thing for the internet on his name? Mayb u should tlk to him about it *like i said i don't think it could happen*

Rukario

Banned
Years
Hey, I don't want him banned (after all he is a mod..) and he's not technically banned from PC..

Switching computers (to a different location) will usually give someone a new ISP, a different IP and so on..

It doesn't really matter WHO did it.. what matters is it was coming from that IP and that IP is banned from the server. Period.

(IP's that get on that list, are never removed! {It's a server security issue/thing})

Last edited:

Andrea-chan

~In the shadows~
Years
Gardevoir352 said:
okay but does he even know? Though y would a mod try to? Or anyone for that matter.
It's just some one wanting to get into the Admin's account and have "Fun", last when Zap got her account cracked two forums was deleted, all banned IPs was un-banned and all banned members was un-banned.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
okay well does his brother come on here? I don't think he would lie so it probally waz his brother but who knows.

Edit~ they must of hated those fourms & their friends were ban i think all admins & ppl lik that should have special protaction lik ask a question lik for instant my dogs name and that's how u get in along wit your password.

Andrea-chan

~In the shadows~
Years
Gardevoir352 said:
That's true his brother will sign on & bam! he tries again.
The only way for this to be fixed is for DM31 to get his brother to stop. Blocking IPs or changing IPs or using a different computer will not change anything if his brother won't stop.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
Yeah excatlly he needs to tell his brother or for something he didn't do he'd get banned. & in my edited post special protaction would be nice for u guys.

Andrea-chan

~In the shadows~
Years
Gardevoir352 said:
okay well does his brother come on here? I don't think he would lie so it probally waz his brother but who knows.

Edit~ they must of hated those fourms & their friends were ban i think all admins & ppl lik that should have special protaction lik ask a question lik for instant my dogs name and that's how u get in along wit your password.
Well my pass is super long so they won't be able to get into my account but I did bring up the idea in the Mod forum of maybe some way for Admins (Abby me and the Admins) to have a different pass for the Admin CP. I would work good because even if they get into the account the pass for the Admin CP would be different so it will take longer or they will give up. If they can't get into the Admin CP then they can't ban/un-ban members or delete forums or whatever.

Rukario

Banned
Years
if he changes to a comp his bro doesn't use... like lets say the library.. his bro prolly won't 'follow' him u know.. anyway.. yeah, if his brother doesn't stop and DM31 does get his IP changed, it'll just get blocked again.. :(

dunno what to suggest / do.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
PPNSteve said:
if he changes to a comp his bro doesn't use... like lets say the library.. his bro prolly won't 'follow' him u know.. anyway.. yeah, if his brother doesn't stop and DM31 does get his IP changed, it'll just get blocked again.. :(

dunno what to suggest / do.
There is nothing that can be done Steve, it's between him and his brother. And if he can't get his brother to stop then an IP ban is the only thing for him not trying to crack into an Admins account.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
Andrea-chan said:
Well my pass is super long so they won't be able to get into my account but I did bring up the idea in the Mod forum of maybe some way for Admins (Abby me and the Admins) to have a different pass for the Admin CP. I would work good because even if they get into the account the pass for the Admin CP would be different so it will take longer or they will give up. If they can't get into the Admin CP then they can't ban/un-ban members or delete forums or whatever.
u brought it up b4? I wanted to b a hero j/k yes it is between his brother & him he should think of something lik tellin someone to kick him off the internet so nothing can happen.

Back