• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
If you saw a lonely Riolu walking on the side of the road (or somewhere else) what would you do? Would you befriend them?

Befriend them of course! Then make Ryu be friends with it xD Ask them if they have a trainer or not and if they need any help

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years
Like others have said, I would definitely try to befriend it and help it. If it is lost and has a trainer, then I would try to return it to them, but if it doesn't, then I would take it in as my own and let it be my Lucario's partner and friend. :)

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
Years
a wandering rilou... of corse id help the cutie! im sure id help 'em 2 much tht they stay w/ me! i wldnt blame em, but if they did decide 2 stay w/ me, id care fer em, love em, id do anythin fer em!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 28, 2013
If you saw a lonely Riolu walking on the side of the road (or somewhere else) what would you do? Would you befriend them?

I don't think it's necessary to ask Riolu/Lucario fans this question, right? XP
Anyway this Riolu is really a pitiful guy. I would definitely befriend it. But I don't think I would make it my pokemon; it's his choice.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019

I would definitely become Saria's dearest friend.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i would definitely befriend it
Ask them if they have a trainer or not and if they need any help
( if it does not have a trainer i will make him my partner )

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
On one of my previous posts, I noted that the Riolu Drawing Contest #1 would start June 26 and end August 20. That has been fixed just in case anyone is confused and it now says July instead of June. The information on the main page is correct though and did not need to be fixed.

So time to mix things up with some Lucario and Riolu trivia! Instead of starting off with a question, i'm going to make this one an easy Lucario trivia question! I won't answer any, and i'll be sure to note whether its a normal or a trivia question. So, let's begin!

Lucario Trivia #1: Although Lucario has been in almost every Pokemon game (obviously) including a non Pokemon game, which DS Pokemon game had him on the cover?

Skip Class

Years
^Got me beat

250px-PokemonRanger2_Package.jpg

I don't play many pokemon games out of the main series but I've always wanted to play that one

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
I had no clue on that one. I knew about the game but I have never actually seen the cover for it.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Yes, that is correct. Lucario is on the front cover of Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia. I can't exactly think of any other good trivia questions at the moment, but I do own and have beaten Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia before. So instead of a trivia question, i'll ask a normal question.

What is the longest time you have kept Lucario or Riolu in your pokemon team for?
Well, Lucario is part of my main pokemon team and I don't actively use Riolu in my team however when i'm not battling, I always make sure I have both of them in my party.

lucarioishere

i like things dark like coffee
Years
i would go up to the riolu slowly and ask if it was ok. if it said it wasnt i would ask if it needed any help. and if it did i would take it home and care for it.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
In my file on Soul Silver I kept Lucario as the first pokemon slot in my party for a long time. It was almost like I was soloing Lucario on I had five other pokemon with me.

lucarioishere

i like things dark like coffee
Years
the longest ive ever had a riolu or lucario in my party was when i was trying to mae shine riolu and keep making eggs.

Skip Class

Years

What is the longest time you have kept Lucario or Riolu in your pokemon team for?

I can't remember having Riolu in my team for long but I usually just left him at the day care so it would gain levels till it grew strong enough. Though thinking of doing a solo run soon

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 28, 2013
Well, Platinum was the first time I'd used Lucario. After I received the egg from Riley, I kept it without doubt right until the E4 and until I abandoned the game after the E4.

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years
My Lucario has been on my White team ever since I caught him as a Riolu in Challenger's Cave. I haven't really kept him in my party al of the time, though, because of training for my lower-leveled Pokemon.

Skip Class

Years
My Lucario has been on my White team ever since I caught him as a Riolu in Challenger's Cave. I haven't really kept him in my party al of the time, though, because of training for my lower-leveled Pokemon.

I kept trying to look for a Riolu in Challenger's Cave but I forgot it was like a 5% change of getting him in the wild there... I kinda cave up looking in the end and said I'll just borrow my cousin's DS and transfer it from my Diamond game xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back