• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Homestuck Fanclub

Akita

Returned
Years
  • Age 27
  • ohio
  • Seen Dec 9, 2019
Adding to BlooMilk's question, in what ways are you most like said character(s)?

I'm going to say Feferi, Dave, and Karkat-
Feferi being my good traits, Karkat being my not so good ones, and Dave representing my various likes/dislikes and how I tend to deal with people.

Note: I'm only up to 4800, so I've not yet met the Alpha characters.

I don't care if you spoil it, I'm just going to read up to it anyway.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
On which character I am the most similar to... I think that's quite hard to say, actually, since the characters are so 3 dimensional, that I can't help but say "a little bit of this", "a little bit of that" etc. And I'm too lazy

Note: I'm only up to 4800, so I've not yet met the Alpha characters.
Ah, hmm. Perhaps that's something that club leader should decide? If we spoiler anything and if so, up to how much.

The alpha characters are awesome.

You shall love them forever.
I agree completely. And I hope you like shipping because there's a lot of shipping fuel in Act 6.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
I'm not that into shipping. And i personally hate Jane/Roxy and Dirk/Jake.

But i guess Eridan/Roxy might work out well.

do you see the similarities between those two....
Ah, shipping. Makes me wonder if the club will ever get a shipping civil war.
I seriously need to make a shipping wall or something. Though in all honesty, I ship almost literally everything and anything. I think for me, it's more about the actual piece of fanart or fanfic or cosplay (or whatever it is that has shipping in it), and if the characters are shown properly, and it seems believable from that point of view, rather than who the actual characters, and how they're being shipped, that's in the piece of work.
I'm only spamming the club so that it doesn't die very quickly. The more times we're on the first page, the more members we'll get.

OH! Has everyone heard the new album yet?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
Yeah, we're definitely gonna have a civil war. Let me lay down the ships, okay? Tavros x Vriska ;)
Spoiler:

By the way which trolls are your patrons? Mine is Sollux :). "2up, guys" 0_0

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Yeah, we're definitely gonna have a civil war. Let me lay down the ships, okay? Tavros x Vriska ;)
Spoiler:

By the way which trolls are your patrons? Mine is Sollux :). "2up, guys" 0_0
Haha, that's a LOT of ships! Maybe I'll make a proper chart, that we can use.

My patron is Aradia!
im 0k with it
im 0k with a l0t 0f things

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
My patron troll is Gamzee aha :3c
Screw colors, but mIrAcLeS.

Also, for what it's worth, my God Tier if Rogue of Space :D
That makes me a crazy combination of Jade and Roxy aaaaaa.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
My patron troll is Sollux.

Who just so happens to be my favorite character.

WHO
2AIID
WA2P2
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE2

Also, for what it's worth, my God Tier if Rogue of Space :D
That makes me a crazy combination of Jade and Roxy aaaaaa.
Or Kanaya and Nepeta :p
Which test did you take? One test gives me Rogue of Time (not sure I like being a Rogue too well...). I wouldn't mind being a hero of mind, either.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
My patron troll is Terezi, but see I was born early.. so it should be Eridan. D;

Sollux es mi favorito, though.

My God Tier is the Bard of Blood, according to that uber hard tumblr quiz.

There's a simpler one going around that gives actual outfit pictures with the result, and I got the Knight of Light on that one. The outfit was awesome, but the quiz isn't as deep as the on on Tumblr, so. -w-

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
I took the one on Tumblr which is the most accurate. What you get is kind of what you get haha.
Ah, right. Does anyone have a link for that? I think it'd be quite a nice quiz to refer to - since I'm sure a lot of us has thought "I wonder what mythological role I would have...". Maybe it could even go on the OP?

My patron troll is Terezi, but see I was born early.. so it should be Eridan. D;
Pardon me, but I don't understand that at all haha. Terezi and Eridan are really far apart, so how does that work?

There's a simpler one going around that gives actual outfit pictures with the result, and I got the Knight of Light on that one. The outfit was awesome, but the quiz isn't as deep as the on on Tumblr, so. -w-
Here it is for everyone who hasn't taken it if they want to.

Akita

Returned
Years
  • Age 27
  • ohio
  • Seen Dec 9, 2019
Strider is my patron troll. My patron troll is Gamzee, of course. Good old Gamzee. As much as I adore Sollux and Vriska, my favourite troll shall forever be Karkat.

I don't actually recognize the God tiers yet because I am not caught up, so I will do that later.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Augh, the tumblr one is a pain in the butt to find, but when my friend gets on, she can link it to me owo
I should probably get off my ass to find it
According to the long one, i'm a Rogue of Mind. The shorter one gave me Knight of Breath. And in a Prospit/Derse quiz i got Derse yay :D
I figure this could be a topic
Derse or Prospit? (Can be personal preference, or the result of a test)
Personally... Prospit. Though I think that Derse is a lot cooler, Prospit has the advantage of the Skaian clouds, and tends to be more passive, which I think suits my role more (as the kind of... strategist of the team).
Though, I tend to flip back and forth between being a Hero of Time (which would mean I would have to be a Dersite) and being a Hero of Mind (where I think I would prefer being a Prospitian)

People say Dave is Andrew Hussie's self insert.
That is partially true, but....

Andrew Hussie is Andrew Hussie's self insert.

Also what's your favorite non-Cascade flash
Some people also say that Dirk is a self-insert. To be honest, I'm not all that bothered I'm just waiting for Dirk to fall.
My favourite non-Cascade flash? Ooooh that's hard to say. I really like Descend. I think it's just really awesome.

Back