• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Urgh! You incompetent nincompoop!

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
What do you call/yell at someone when you're mad at them? For example, if someone spills a cup of hot coffee on you, what do you say? Do you call them a name, or start cussing or do something else?
I never swear, instead I just call them an idiot and yell at them. I know, I'm creative. :P

Mr. Magius

  
Years
I try to make it a little humorous if the moment calls for it. So: "Aww! Come on!" or "Jesus Christ!"

Years
Depends on my mood. If I'm in a good mood; "dude...=_="

If I'm in bad mood; "B---- =_="

I tend to stay away from fights too, not because I'm afraid to fight, but I believe in "We can solve this a more peaceful way" approach, which tends to have less reprecussions :)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I get very angry at people who can't do their jobs properly and mess up things completely resulting in me having to make multiple returns to fix whatever problem they conjured up.

I usually like to flag up their incompetence to their face and sometimes to their manager. This is usually after my patience has dried thin. I made it be known that I am upset and I demand something to consolidate my losses with time- even if it is a guarantee it wont happen again. I take names, and I keep records of these things to ensure it will go my way.

I don't care if this makes me a *****. People who have these sorts of jobs should do them properly and ensure that I will have no problems. It irritates me beyond belief when I have to sort out the problem myself- which is.. basically doing their job for them.

Last edited:

Wateria

The cute team Aqua member
Years
If someone messes up a protect I've been working on I will call them swear words.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Depends what they did. You have to understand that accidents happen and nobody's perfect. Sure getting hot coffee spilled on your lap would burn like a betch, but I'd probably just make them buy me another coffee.. Being laid back is the gooooo, yooo.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
This is going to sound horrible and racist of me, but I call people when I'm frustrated with them a ****** / the n word. It's just become a habit, that originally started as a joke. It's my go to frustration word in general too, and not just the frustration word of when I'm frustrated with other people, but when I'm just frustrated in general. Oh well...

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Kura said:
I usually like to flag up their incompetence to their face and sometimes to their manager. This is usually after my patience has dried thin. I made it be known that I am upset and I demand something to consolidate my losses with time- even if it is a guarantee it wont happen again. I take names, and I keep records of these things to ensure it will go my way.

Speaking as someone who works in retail, the managers don't care lol. They say what you need to hear to make you feel better then when you leave they laugh with the staff member in question about how much of a ***** you are :P.

As for me, all of my words I'm not allowed to say on this forum, and leaving you with a bunch of asterisks where they should be would just be pointless to answer the question :P

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Depends on what they do. Usually I just stare at them and they'd laugh. I'm hilarious that way.

Years
I swear like a sailor, but when I'm really upset I try to come up with a tailored insult to the person that's made me mad. Something that isn't just a string of curse words. Doesn't usually get that far, but I get some pretty good ones every now and then. Like "you blanket-sniffing mongrel" or "you walking sack of afterbirth."

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
I call people puffs...what? I made it up one day in play practice. This one kid would say these weird things and would keep annoying me so i eventually just turned to him, looked him in the eye, and said: "Go sniff an itchy fuzzpuff." He started laughing hysterically and it caught on and soon the whole school was saying it. It eventually got shortened to "sniff a puff." and now i just call people puffs. Yup. Im weird. Please dont judge me though! :D

Back