• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game of /Pokémon/ [OOC+SU]

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
heh, i was going to base my character on Lisbeth... oh well. great minds think alike? {XD}

I think we all have a specific character in our mind when we think of our characters. Sin Rascalwolf is loosely based on Snake.

And, I have no background information regarding GoT, but I am assuming it is not needed. Right? Right?

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Sirilia is inspired by a huge list of characters (including Asuna, proposal wise) that I could call her original .

@miltank, I hope so, because I can't actually watch GoT, despite having heard of it.

Last edited:

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
I updated my SU, I hope it's better now. I will probably continue to update it though.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I think we all have a specific character in our mind when we think of our characters. Sin Rascalwolf is loosely based on Snake.

And, I have no background information regarding GoT, but I am assuming it is not needed. Right? Right?

Nope you don't need to know anything really!

I updated my SU, I hope it's better now. I will probably continue to update it though.

Accepted :) Continue to edit if you'd like though.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I've updated my SU, it should be ok now

I'm still kind of confused by your character/charizard.

They gave it a piece of chicken with a SWORD in it, and the charizard bit that, dropped it and somehow lost an arm? o__O

Also, I'd rather you got rid of the image and described fully. Saying "he looks like this but <list of differences>" just doesn't seem to be working sorry ><.

Edit:// wth 3rd page already o_o

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
This is a great band of characters! It should definitely prove for an interesting story. I am working on finishing my SU now (Sir Bastian and I are polishing some details between our two characters and their stories) so, if accepted, I hope I can join this cool group.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Very interesting group we have...sounds like this is going to be a lot of fun.

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
It seens like we have a very diverse group so far: A guard, the duke of a lost kingdom, a mercenary, an apothecary, a sickly princess, and an unnaturally clean knight.

Yes, indeed. That's very diverse, and to know that it's just a coincidence that someone has chosen the same one as someone else.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I'd like to reserve a spot for the Dragon Kingdom, if that's okay. I'll most likely make a Mercenary.

Hi! Sorry, I've reserved that spot for pokeman10000, since he's half way through a sign up. If he drops out or doesn't finish soon then that spot will open though. I'll VM you if that happens.

Back