• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
Ok, I have all gym badges, and I've fought Mr. mine on the way back to pallet town, I talked to Oak, and ash's mom. But when I talk to ash's mom, she doesn't tell me I need to go see Oak, and officer jenny is blocking my path to indigo plateau. What do I need to do?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Honestly... I don't remember. I just went to the site to play the pokemon ashgray version... and it was already sort of an emulator. I'm not really sure where to download the game. I couldn't really figure out where to download it as it seemed like I had to just play it connected to some sort of browser... weird thingy...
Don't trust these sites... they are easy way how to play it without patching but not really the best way how to make it work.

Ahh! How do you trigger the Make Room For Gloom event?
There shouldn't be anything blocking you from doing it...
You of course need Bulbasaur, though.

where to go after the movie event?
Teleport to Pallet by using the system.

Ok, I have all gym badges, and I've fought Mr. mine on the way back to pallet town, I talked to Oak, and ash's mom. But when I talk to ash's mom, she doesn't tell me I need to go see Oak, and officer jenny is blocking my path to indigo plateau. What do I need to do?
Have you done every event preceding it?

Maxresh

D-Little Dictator
Years
I also had the problem of game freezing when I entered the old lady's place(with patch 4.2) but I used the patch version 4.0(game doesn't freeze) to fix it. After I pass the old lady I again patched the latest release 4.2 and played the game smoothly. However, there is one problem. I cannot use the surf when I enter the small land areas in water with the fishing trainers. Here is the image showing my error:-
1VGZZ_error1.jpg

BTW, nice and the best hack ever. Enjoying a lot playing this. Thanks a heap for the new release, really appreciate your hard works :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
Hmm... where do I download it? It's been a long time since I played it now. It kind of feel a bit strange some of the points here. As for Sabrina, Brock and Lt. Surge battles. For Sabrina and Brock, they think you lost if no matter if you beat them or not. However, Lt. Surge knows it if you defeat him on first try. However, if you win against Lt. Surge on first try, you won't aquire the thunderstone, witch is kind of important as Ash actually keep this as a token. You never get it without losing. So it sort of feels like if you want to trigger the same events, and get things right, you actually need to lose some battles.

Found another thing that I think should be improven too. Like from episode 8 event. The guy with Sandshrew. Honestly, I think Sandshrew have waaaay too low level. It should have at least level 50 or something. That's because his Sanshrew is very well trained and skilled. Even though the anime doesn't have levels, it should have a level that would be very high and near impossible to beat even if you try to use the weaknesses against it. You should not have to lose on purpose. You should be able to do your best, but be overpowered by the superstrong Sandshrew. Even Pidgeotto shouldn't stand a chance against it.

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2017
I can't find the Charizard Chills event,i am at the waterfall now and i don't think i can go further. What should i do?

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2016
Does anyone know where I can download the 4.0 version of the patch? I can only seem to find 4.2

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
I have a small request to someone who has to save the 3.6.1 beta after her and was able to send me a private message to iego because long ago I finished the game in version 3.6.1, but did not keep Sava and do not want to play again until where is the news from the beta 4.2 so if anyone has sava in front of the entrance to the island I would be grateful.

Regards

And i found one bug when you at start give any other name to gary his face will by brown on the title

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
Okay, Im a Noob, Like straight up... no away around it, but I really want to play this game so badly.... If I could ask for your help?

I need a Link to what I need to play this game, at that, the thing above does not seem to be working for me.....

Like it's not a Game File, it's a internet Browser..... and I know that is not right....

Please, can some one give me the link to everything I need, a Link to the Hack that works, a Working Fire Red Rom, and a working Emulator for it.... Thank you very much, im sorry for noobing it up.... It's just I have seen Munching Orange play the game, and it looks so cool, and I love pokemon.... but when it comes to computers.... im such a noob... :P

Thank you in advanced! :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
in that case, could you email me the links? please. Im a Noob.... :P

I don't even know what the FAQ is XD

PS. It's good Karma to help Noobs.... XD

Help me please XD

Dark Sonic

Chaos Control!
Years
*sigh* alright pm your email I'll send it to you but next time please learn Because there's a lot of sections you can read on playing this hack or any

EDIT: What's up with the day and night system? it's like changed to red then blue-ish color

Last edited:
Back