• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It says it's gonna rain tomorrow and Saturday, but quite frankly, part of me wants that to turn to snow. Hell, even if I don't get a day off I just want to see more than an inch or two of the stuff.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hmm... hard choice. I love snow, but I love rain too. I've actually seen snow lately and I'm starting to like the rarity of snow. It makes it more gorgeous when I do see it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I get that way when I don't get snow for a few days, haha. /which is weird considering I'm a late fall/early winter babby

Then again, not getting snow for a few years does have its benefits. NC didn't have it for five years so the year we moved down we got an automatic day off when it did snow. On Obama's inauguration, no less!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't like the snow for the days off haha. I enjoy it for the crisp wintery atmosphere in the air and surroundings when it snows. Days off were just a bonus in the past.

I'm a spring baby, so I've always enjoyed the rain. ♥ It's funny though because while I enjoy walking in the rain I find taking showers to be a chore.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

Penny Arcade made a strip about LoL.

i-CV2d9W4-L.jpg

The funny thing about TF2 is, the only difference between Premium players and Free players is hats. :U

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

>Going through marshlands place
>"OH NOES A REALLY POWERFUL MONSTER WE'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO WIN SO LET'S ESCAPE EVERY TIME WE MEET IT"
>First encounter: Use Magic Lens to learn its HP
>"Oh, 90,000. That doesn't seem so bad."
>Finds save point near monster sighting
>You know what, let's see how tough it really is
>Goes to fight
>Wins
>WHAT NO EXP OR CASH OR ANYTHING NOT COOL
>Later: Fights monster again; still wins
>Still nothing ;w; (I thought that would change when it was a forced fight, orz)

Given, Guy died a few times. Nonetheless, it's good having two healers and Jade on the team |D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The Hit Points on the monsters on Abyss are higher than Symphonia and Phantasia because more damage can be done to them and Mystic Artes. So some of the hit points might seem ridiculous but that really aren't.

Years

>Guide sez running circles around Asch works.
>Luke loses after 3 hits.
>Main reason Luke is 1 level behind the guide recommendations.

I have been going through on and off Tales of the Abyss for 5 days now. I'm at the part where St. Binah is about to collapse and I have to get the Flying machine thingy.

IDK, I like using Natalia since I can just keep spamming arrows and let the AI do all the frontline mashing.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I like using Guy 'cause he's the closest to Lloyd in terms of attacks XD; So Zelos and Kratos have similar attacks too, but Lloyd's got dual blades.

According to Shawn my team's slightly overleveled else I wouldn't've been able to beat the Behemoth twice XD; (Guy and Luke are 40 though I have Luke on the bench; everyone else is 37-39.) And for once, I didn't even intend on this happening. I mean, all I've been doing is hardly running away from whatever fight I encounter o3o

Now, one thing's for sure: I definitely like the Symphonia protags. more than the Phantasia/Abyss ones (Lloyd, Genis, Sheena, Presea, Zelos versus Arche, Chester, Suzu, Klaus versus Luke, Guy, Mieu, Asch). However, the Abyss antagonists are more likable o3o I also found myself pairing more people in Symphonia than Abyss (the only pairings in Abyss I support so far are Luke x Guy and Asch x Natalia whereas in Symphonia I like Lloyd x Sheena, Zelos x Sheena, Regal x Raine, Genis x Presea, Genis x Mithos, Zelos x Lloyd...).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The fact that I love most of the Abyss antagonists is actually a reason why I love Symphonia more haha. I mean... I love Mithos but other than the Zelos route he's really the only antagonist that you directly kill (twice sobsobsob). All the other ones suck and deserved to die so it's really fun killing them (I'm talking to you guys, Five Grand Cardinals. You all suck for your own reasons and thus killing you is a pleasure! ♥)

Spoiler:

Thus there is a higher number of enjoyable bosses in Symphonia than in Abyss. Yes my mind works a weird way leave me alone.

Guy is more like Lloyd because they're both faster. Luke on the other hand is more like Kratos and Zelos due to the fact that they're slower (and even more so because Luke and Asch are kind of like Kratos and Zelos in which you never really have them in your group at the same time. In Symphonia there is only one time and that is only if you choose the two of them to go with you in the Iselia Human Ranch).

and yes omg i'm not one of the only ones in the world who dislikes luke x tear if I read your post correctly. thank god.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Also Luke, Asch, Zelos, and Kratos all have red hair, hohoho.

Luke x Tear annoys me ><; Heck, if I were to ship Tear with anyone it'd be Legretta but who knows if that'll change... I can say that I so far do not ship Luke with any girl but if I had to it'd be with Anise despite the fact she was only interested in him 'cause he had access to a lot of moolah. Can't ship him with Natalia 'cause it's just too cute thinking about how Asch proposed to her when they were little, fff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back