• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Perfectly fine! I'm not going to be posting any spoilers from here on out since I'm one of the ones who would like to not know of them. Even disabled avatars/signatures/images because yeah don't want.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
39. Now that's a great idea miss mod! No, seriously, why didn't I think of that sooner. XD

EDIT: Holy Mew, now this makes a lot of difference, will take some time to get used to this. By the time I get used to this, I'd most probably already finished the new games. twice. XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh gods I know it's soooo weird. Luckily it only have to be like this until after next weekend for me haha. xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Still probably not going to turn on signatures or avatars though in case someone decides to use one of the final evolutions as a theme (or anything else that was leaked). Damage has already been done ahah. ;;

Years
43. Whoops I got my brother's melted Platinum stuck in my 3DS a week or so ago so likely no playtime for me during the first couple of weeks.

Oh well, I still have an unfinished file on my own Platinum and a fresh file on White as well as the task of clearing out all of the Pokemon stuck in my brother's Platinum.

Years

That sucks don don.

Also, this anime teaches a lot of Real Life Lessons:

tumblr_mu2oc0dlfU1r4ej6no1_400.png

tumblr_mu2oc0dlfU1r4ej6no2_400.png

tumblr_mu2oc0dlfU1r4ej6no3_400.png

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
46.I always think it's good to troll your family or close people just for fun and i like that but when you find strangers trolling you and act as if they know you!! well No :\

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I know everything but how they actually look I think (though I believe I have seen Froakie's sigh). Trying so hard not to see them either.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

mmm yeah it sounds like the three starters are getting pretty mixed thoughts but I think that's how it is for most starters anyways.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

So you did!

Yeah. FInal starter evolutions have always been hit and miss. Especially when the middle stages look so good, like in the cases of the kanto starters, of Grovyle, and these recent ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back