• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Puddle's Ocean of Art!

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
This is..ummm interesting....the black thick borders can go away but it's good!

Yeah, if you actually liked it, I was going to remove the borders. Those kinda happened when I was erasing and stuff and it left weird space. I'll fix it tonight.

It's weird. I didn't like the typical fusion for it. So I went with Tyrantrum's head on Krook's body. But, I couldn't let those sunglasses go away, so I put them on Tyrantrum. I also like Krook's color pallet more so I kept that.

Chibiterasu

내가 다시 왔네
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 17, 2020
lyGnBMp.png

This one is my favorite. You still need quite a bit to improve on, but I'm confident that you'll get much better. Nice work so far, keep it up.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
Desired Render (The Character in the Art Piece): http://cdn.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/phantombreaker_19.jpg
Desired Colors: white and various blues
Text (If Any): none
Transparent(Y/N): no
Additional Details: could I get it 360 x 180 please? Thanks for your time!

I apologize, but I currently am closing the shop because I just feel like I need to get better before I re-open it. Fairy was supposed to close it, guess she just forgot. However, in a couple days, I'll be making a Gallery for just tags and I'll also have a request section if you want me to make something so I can try that then. I'm just not feeling White and Blue right now to be honest.

Back