• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A bomb?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I would run as fast as I could screaming "BOMB! BOMB! RUN!" but making sure I was far enough away before I began the stampede because I don't wanna die :P

Years
A lot of different variables would determine what I did, but most of them would probably end in me running like a mad man. If I'm at home, I'll make sure everyone gets out of the house before we get away, but if it were in a public place, I'd probably just get a small head start before yelling and hope for the best.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
A bomb and an eleven year old who has no knowledge of bombs is a really bad combination. I'd probably panic, and faint on the spot.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Put it in the fridge.
If there wasn't a fridge near by then I don't know what i'd do, as I generally think on my feet.
I'd probably do something spazzy heroic, like attempt to cover with myself but not really stop much of the blast anyway. :/

Gliese

I Drink Nozz-A-La
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
How about if it was nuclear? There would be no chance of getting away in two minutes. The small-yield ones would require at least a mile, and about a hundred miles with the highest yields.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Most certainly would run away from it and try to warn anyone/everyone I saw that I saw a bomb and we all needed to get out as fast as possible. I'd run as far as possible in two minutes, lol.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
It's a ticking time bomb. The natural reaction would be to run away from it. I, on the other hand, would probably do something stupid like lay an egg or run with the bomb somewhere. I'm ashamed of myself. ;-;

Years
Oh god I often get so confused I would never know how to deal with it. I'd probably sound the alarm to get everyone out.

Back