• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Digital Guardains (a Digimon Rp) Pg-15 ~~Registration and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2008
Digital Guardains (a Digimon Rp) Pg-15 ~~Registration and Discussion

The Human Element (a digimon rp) Pg-15​
(The Rp's new name. Is there a way to change the theads name or would I have to make a new thread?)

Back Story

Back when the digital world was new, there was nothing but chaos. The first digimon were unstable and animal like. They destroyed each other for data cores in order to survive and digivolve. Digivolution was different back then. Each data core absorbed would increase the digimon's power and change its physical appearance. There was no limit on how many times one digimon could do this.

This continued until there was only around a thousand digimon left. Around this time three digimon appeared that where different then the other digimon. These three digimon had human like intelligence. They realized that if things didn't change that the digimon would keep destroying each other till only one remained.

The three came up with a plan to save the remaining digimon. It took them a long time but they managed to get the remaining digimon in a valley. Once they where all there the three turned there self's into data which fill the entire valley. The digimon stopped fighting with each other and started absorbing the data. One by one the digimon started turning into digieggs, until all the digimon in the valley turned into digieggs. The remaining data spread out and became part of the digital world.

While in the digieggs the data they absorbed changed each digimon. It made there data stable and increased there intelligence. It also change how digimon digivolve. When the digieggs hatched they where in the lowest digivolution form. As time went by they found that they could increase there own data by having friendly battles or by training, and once they built it up they could digivolve. They also learned that two digimon could combine there data to create a new digiegg. Soon there were to many digimon in the valley, so they started leaving in small groups to explore. They traveled all over the digital world and many stayed to live in places that suited them.

Now and then fights broke out between the different kids of digimon. Some of the worst where between the Holy and Dark digimon, but these fights never got bad enough that the digimon couldn't handle it. So for the most part the digital world was at peace.

That is until around 400 digiyears ago. A Darkdramon was trying to find away around the Digivolution cap the the Ancient 3 had added to original surviving digimon's data. It's unknown why he wanted to do this, but after many digiyears of experimenting he created a virus that would allow him to digivolve. He used the virus to digivolve in to Virus Darkdramon, but something went wrong and he went mad. He started infecting other digimon with the virus and randomly destroyed parts of the digital world. Putting aside there differences the other digimon came togther to stop Virus Darkdramon, but it wasn't enough.

The most powerful digimon from each type meet in the valley to come up with a way to stop Virus Darkdramon. While arguing over the best way to stop him, they heard a soft voice in the heads. It told them that if they worked together they could get help to defeat Virus Darkdramon. Since they couldn't think of any thing else to do, they did as the voice told them and created a portal to the human world.

The portal brought over 9 kids (3 s and 6 boys between 13-17) to help save the digital world. They were freaked out at first, but they agreed to help. They became partners with the digimon that created the portal, and received a watch like digivice. After defeating infected digimon they found that the digivice could absorb the virus and purify it, and once they had enough of the virus they learned that human and digimon could digivolve together creating a new more powerful digimon.

Even though only 4 of the kids could digivolve this way, they managed to defeat Virus Darkdramon, and everyone absorbed some of the virus into there digivice. As he turned into an digiegg the kids heard him say "I'm sorry, I never meant to hurt any one. I was just trying to find away to stop.....". As they're wondering what he meant there digivice's starts flashing and the virus brakes free damaging the digivices. The virus took on a digimon like form and attacked the kids. Unable to digivolve they fight a long and tiring battle. They manage to damage the virus enough causing it to turn into a sphere.

After doing nothing while the kids talk for around a hour the sphere starts energy blast in all directions. One of the blasts hit the ledge above the sphere where the kids are standing with there digimon. Most of the kids jump out of the way to safety, but Leia, one of the s fell onto the sphere and got absorbed into the sphere before her partner can save her. The sphere starts flashing wildly and the others barley get out of the castle before the sphere exploded scattering a purified form of the virus every where, and was absorbed by most digimon. As they were fleeing Leia's partner Lilithmon turned into a digiegg.

When it was safe the kids and there partners returned to find the castle in ruins. While looking for Leia they found a few digieggs in the ruins from digimon that didn't get out in time. Deep inside where the sphere was they found 5 odd chips, but they couldn't find any trace of Leia. Before they left they gathered up the chips, and digieggs. On they way to the valley they let everyone know that it was over. A few days later the kid returned home.
Over the next 15 digiyears the digimon learned that the purified virus had an unexpected side effects. They found that two digimon could digivolve together and create a new stronger digimon. The other was that digimon gain live spans. After so many digiyears digimon would become digieggs again.

After the kids returned home they learned as much about computers as they could. It took them a few year but they managed to create a permanent portal between the Digital world and Earth. It's been 5 years since the portal reopened and City is being built in the valley around the portal. On earth the portal is located in the basement of a small privet high school/academy. A hand full of students are told about the digital world and given the chance to become a tamer, the guardians of the digital world. The first 8 kids started the tamers soon after reopening the portal, because of reports of digimon acting oddly. When a new tamer first comes to the digital world they're brought to the garden to find there digimon partner. The garden is were digieggs are taken care of till they hatch. The new tamers walk around the garden till a digivice appears on one of the digieggs. The digivice will glow in the hands of the tamer it's meant for, and the digiegg will hatch.

The new tamers and there digimon are taken to one of the dorms depending on what type of digimon they got. There taught how to take care of there new digimon and once there digimon digivolves to rookie there allowed to do missions. Missions are normally done in groups of two or three. What missions tamers can do depends on there rank. There are 5 tamer ranks, Brass, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum. New tamers start out as Brass tamers and are given shoulder pins for there uniforms as they go up in ranks.

Now

Tonight there is going to be a festival celebrating the completion of City. Many of the top tamers are going to compete in a tournament taking place in the grass training field. It's even rumored that some of the Master Tamers are planing on joining in. There's also going to many game and changes to compete in, like races, and pie eating contests. Digimon are coming for all over, and most tamers have been called back for the festival.

Even though there's a festival today alot of the tamers have been asked stand watch along the walls and partol City for a few hours. They've been asked to watch for anyone acting odd or snopping around in places they shouldn't be. All the security has made people wonder if HQ fears an attack.

Your one of the tamers or digimon that's come to City for the festival.

Info.

Digivolution- In order for tamers digimon to Digivolve Champion they need to be Bronze rank, for Ultimate silver, and for Mega Platinum. Every time a tamer goes up a rank there digivice is upgraded allowing them to digivolve in new ways. Gold tamers unlock the ability to DNA digivolve.

Digivice- Tamers need there digivices to allow there digimon to digivolve, but it also has other abilities. It has a map/radar that lets them know what's within a 100ft of them and if they have a tamers id they can find them almost anywhere in the digital world .It also has a digidex, phone and clock in it.

Digimon Life Span- Because of the virus most digimon now have life spans. An In-Trainer's is 8-10 years, a Rookie's is 15-25 years, a Champion's is 30-50 years, an Ultimate's is 60-100 years, and a Mega's is 150+. Digimon with tamers don't follow these rules since they digivolve sooner then wild digimon. It's though that the digimon will become a digiegg's when there tamers die.

Tamers- The guardians of the digital world. When the surviving 8 kids returned to the digital world they started the Tamers to keep the peace in the digital world. The tamers are divided into 9 teams (One for each type) and each is lead by a Master Tamer. Eight of the tamer teams are lead by the original kids. The Dark tamers are lead by Leia's little brother.
Here is what the uniforms look like. The strips and cord are diffrent colors for each team.
UniformTamerTeamColors.png

Maps-
The Digital World http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/ShadowCat13/Digimon/Digital world maps/map.png
City http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/ShadowCat13/Digimon/Digital world maps/City.png
Numbers 1 through 9 are Dorms
10 is HQ
11 is the Portal
12 Garden
13 Areas for shops and the like
14 are training area's
there's two islands I'll put up later

Rules

1- Follow the proper RP Rules.
2- Don't over power you digimon.
3- Do your best to use proper gramer and spell (Unless your really bad I wont worry to much about this since I have a spelling problem)
4- I'll allow slight control of other characters, but don't make them do important things with out the ok of the owner.
5- Be active. I'll kick out anyone gone longer then a week if they don't have a good reason for it.
6- DON'T SIGN UP IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO STAY!! And if you want to quite let us know before hand.

Sign-Up Sheet

A few things you should know before you make you sign up.

I'm allowing 2 people to start with digimon that can digivolve to champion. These 2 are going to be a big part of the story so only really good and active Rpers can ask for them. Every one else has to start at In-training or Rookie.

Also I might let you play a digimon with out a tamer if you have a good reason for it.

I'll allow made up digimon if there good, but you must provide pics of all digimon new or old. I wont accept any sign-up's that don't have pics!!

Attacks- Special (some thing like a fire breath attack or spell), physical (something like a head butt or tail slap) They must make sense!! And please say what kind of attacks they are. Also if the your digimon could mostly have only one kind of attack Pm me about it and I might ok it. You'll steel need to have one attack of the other type though.

I'm increasing the digivolution level for most DNA/Hybrid digimon and there digivolution's by 1 or 2 so ask me about them before you use them.

Also don't use a digimon picked by some else. I might let 2 people have the same rookie but every digimon after must be diffrent (Ask first). And no mix and matching digimon!! Stick to the digivolutions lines as much as posible.

Here's soom good places to look up digimon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Digimon Just make sure you read about how they digivolve.

http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/digidexE.html The only problem about this site is that the digivolution list is the card game one, so if you go here made sure it makes sence.

(The Black Gatomon line and Renamon Line is taken)

Name- what your tamers called
Nick Name (optional)- What you call your digimon
Digimon-(what form it's in most of the time, normally it's Rookie. Pm me if you want it to stay in any other form with a good reason why. I'll probably say no though :))
Digivolution line
In-Training- what the digiegg hatches into (I'm not using fresh so go strait to In-Training)
In-Training attack(s)- (Only 1 special or physical)
Rookie- what the In-Training digivolves to
Rookie attack(s)- (1 special, and 1 physical (2 total))
Champion- what the Rookie digivolves to
Champion attack(s)- (2 special, and 1 physical or 1 special, and 2 physical(3 total))
Ultimate- what the Champion digivolves to
Ultimate attack(s)- (2 special, and 2 physical(4 total))
Mega- what the Ultimate digivolves to
Mega attack(s)- (3 special, and 2 physical or 2 special, and 3 physical(5 total))
Super Mega- Example Imperialdramon, or anything that digivolves from a Mega (Must have my permission)
Super Mega attack(s)- (3 special, and 2 physical or 2 special, and 3 physical(5 total))
Alt. S. Mega- what the S. Mega can become (Must have my permission, Example Imperialdramon Paladin mode)
Alt. S. Mega attack(s)- (3 special, and 3 physical(6 total))
Hybrid- Humans and digimon digivolving together (Must have my permission)Hybrid attack(s)- (3 special, and 2 physical or 2 special, and 3 physical(5 total))
Alt. Hybrid- what the Hybrid can become (Must have my permission, Example Gallantmon Crimson mode)
Alt. Hybrid attack(s)- (3 special, and 3 physical(6 total))
Appearance- what your tamer looks like (a pic would be nice, not necessary. If you use a trainer sprite please use a scratch or a good edited one.)
Bio- why they behave they way they do, a little about there past
Rp example-

Places available
1-Me (ShadowCat13133)
2-Midnight_Dragon249
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

My Sign-up

Digimon-Witchmon
Digivolution line
In-Training- Hatmon http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/ShadowCat13/Digimon/scan0007.png
In-Training attack(s)- Hat Wack (physical)
Rookie- Aprentusmon http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/ShadowCat13/Digimon/scan0002.png
Rookie attack(s)- (Cold Spell (special), and High Temper Smack (physical)
Champion- Witchmon http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/ShadowCat13/Digimon/scan0003.png
Champion attack(s)- Crystal Shield, Icy blast (special), and
Whirling Staff (physical)
Ultimate- Enchantusmon http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/ShadowCat13/Digimon/scan0004.png
Ultimate attack(s)- Healing Light, Icy Storm, Crystal Spear (special), and Cold Slap (physical)
Mega- Winged Enchantusmon (might Change name) http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/ShadowCat13/Digimon/scan0005.png
Mega attack(s)- I'll do later (5 total)
Bio- Witchmon was born from one of the digieggs that where brought back from the ruins. She has lived in the valley since she hatch but she has traveled all over the main land. Unlike most digimon she wasn't effected but the virus and has lived for about 400 years, Her best friend is Black Gatomon.
Rp example-"But how do you know it's not her?" Arukenimon whines.
"How many times do I have to say this... She doesn't have the right digimon!!" Infermon lashes out with one of its legs hitting one of the walls creating a large hole.
"Infermon stop it before this old ware house falls on our heads." Lady Devimon say from the box she's sitting on.
"Maybe but..."
"There wakeing up." Etemon tell the others look up from the .
Head pounding Leia opens her eyes and see's Nyaromon laying next to her and a large yellow monkey like digimon bending over her. "I don't like it when people, digimon or what ever is this close to me." she says pushing the yellow monkey away form her.
"Why you little..." Etemon yells getting up and then takes a step towards Leia.
"I wont let you hurt Leia!" Nyaromon says jumping in front of Etemon.
"Etemon leave them alone." Lady Devimon tells him as she walks over. "If it's ok with every one, I'll take her under my wing." She smiles at Leia.

I may do Black Gatomons data later.

Last edited:

Kamotz

Chronicler
Years
Hey, I hate to be a bother about this, but the title of this RPG is almost exactly the same as the title of one that I put up a few days ago. And being that mine was up first, I think that according to forum rules I have the right to the title. Again, sorry to be a bother, but I just wanted to let you know.

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2008
Yeah I saw that after I made the thread..... I'm going to change the name later after I come up with something else. I open to ideas :)

Do you still want to join?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2008
The Human Element (a digimon rp) Pg-15 is the new name for the thread. Is there a way to change the theads name or would I have to make a new thread?

I'll start this after 2 or 3 people sign-up.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
Name- Eric
Digimon- Impmon
In-Training- Yaamon
In-Training attack(s)- Black Rolling
Rookie- Impmon
Rookie attacsk: Badaboom, Summon
Champion: Hyenamon
Champion attack(s)- Wild Laugh, Shadow Claw, Black Jolt
Ultimate- Lokimon
Ultimate attack(s)- Demonic Knuckle, Necro Grenade, Shadow Rush, Hyper Blaster
Mega- Beelzemon
Mega attack(s)- Double Impact, Darkness Claw, Death Beam, Quick Shot, Mega Punch
Super Mega- Beelzemon Blast Mode
Super Mega attack(s)- Dark Slinger, Corona Blaster, Chaos Flare, Deadly Hand, Screaming Vengeance
Appearance- http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dptr/dptr078.png
Bio: Eric was chosen to save the Digital World soon after finding out that his parents disappeared. He met his Digimon Impmon soon after, and they became friends in the Digital World, raised by a female Greymon, who was recently deleted by the evil Digimon. Eric and Impmon then decided to avenge her.
Rp example- Eric and Impmon has just met. Apparently, they were chosen to fight evil. Impmon was once evil in a past life, but he didn't care. Eric said "Uhhh. Impmon... why were we chosen again?" Impmon said "Fo dah third time... I dunno. We just were. So stop askin' if y'know what's good for ya." Impmon appeared to speak in some kind of accent. Eric became depressed after Greymon's deletion, and recently found out that they were chosen to save both worlds.

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2008
_One_Winged_Angel_ you need pics of the digimon. I wont accept you sign-up with out them, and you need to say if the attacks are physical or special.
Also would you add an age? No younger then 16.

And please change the appearance. I don't mind trainer sprites if there scrates or good edits. And i'v made a pic to show what the uniforms will look like
uniform.png

Last edited:

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
Years
Ah, dang. I'll be glad to sign-up and stay active, but I have to go to sleep now... So could you please reserve a spot for me? (D'ah, I also need to find DW:Dawn, which this RP reminded me of... /sigh)

And question: Can we have casual clothes and/or slight additions to the uniforms?

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2008
Sure I'll save you a spot, but make your sign-up good ;)

You only have to where the uniform to meets or if you're on guard duty. Any other time your alowed to where casual cloths, but that doesn't mean you can't where it all the time.

Also _One_Winged_Angel_ I was rereading you sign up and your Bio doesn't realy work with this Rp. The only way to enter the digital world is through the gate at the school. I don't mind if you had a Graymon for a friend that was attacked by the evil digimon for some reason, but don't copy Digimon Savers Ikuto please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back