• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team X (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
There rumors that five x Pokemon thieves are traveling around Johto. Before they left their teams they were class A thieves. In other wards they were the best. But one day for some reason they left their team to start a new life. Along the way they met each other and joined up to form Team X. The members of Team X now work to make up for what they?ve done. Most people don?t trust them partly because they used to be elite thieves and also because they refuse to let the police monitor their movement. Why well thats their business. Even after all the Pokemon they?ve saved people still mistrust them.

Then one day about a year later the town where Team X is rumored to be staying falls under attack. No one saw it happen and no one knows how it happened, but all of the Pokemon in the town suddenly disappear. And it happens the day before Team X intended to leave. So whom do you think the towns folk blame? Right Team X. The police arrive at the place they?re staying and arrest them. The seen goes something like this:

Member1: Well guys I guess we should get going.
Member2: Yeah we should go. Don?t want to...What was that?!
Officer Jenny: Alright everybody freeze!
Member1: What the! What do you want?
Police Officer: Be quiet get down.
Team X members are forced against the wall. Then they are handcuffed and taken down to the station. The people in town start to cheer. Down at the station:

Police Officer: Alright talk! Where are the Pokemon.
Member1: What the **** are you talking about?
Officer Jenny: The Pokemon you stole from the towns people. Where are they?!
Member3: We don?t know what your talking about.
Member4: Yeah. Incase you haven?t noticed we?re X thieves hence the name.
Police Officer: There are three people who swear they saw you steal some Pokemon.
Member5: We didn?t steal anything you morons.
Officer Jenny: Do expect use to believe a thief.
All Members: We?re not thieves!!!!!!!!
Police Officer: Be quiet. If you won?t talk we?ll have to find an alternate solution. Grins evilly Lock them up! The police grab them and through them into a high security cell.
Member1: We have to get out of here. If we don?t we?ll never be able to clear our name.
Member4: How are we supposed to get out of here? This is a high security cell.
Member1: Have you forgotten that we used to be elite thieves. We broke into all kinds of places and were never caught. Well if we can use out skills to brake in then we can use our skills to brake out. They all nod.
Member1: Alright tonight we leave. And we?ll find that thief and clear our name. But we?ll have to be careful not to let anyone recognize us. They all nod again and sit back waiting patiently for night to come.

Heres the Info you need to give:

Name:
Nickname: What you will be called when your in public so no one can identify you. This is optional.
Pokemon: It would be good to have a Pokemon you can fly, a Pokemon you can ride on land, and one you can ride on water.
Personality:
Description: hair, eyes, cloths, ext.
History: Tell what team/teams you were on and who made you change. It would help to read mine for a little help.
Items: nothing fancy but it would be a good idea to have some sort of communication device.

Me:
Name: Alana
Nickname: Blade
Pokemon: Ninetales, Vaporeon, phsychic Pikachu(Sky), Flygon, and a Stantler.
Personality: A natural leader. She is calm and cool and always keeps her wits about her. She is brave and will always defend those she cares about. She can be cold but she is usually pretty nice to her friends. She hides her feelings alot and only shares her true feelings with those she really trusts. She is always willing to make sacrifices for those she cares about.
Description:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/ALANAES.gif
History: I?m from New bark Town and I used to be a member of Team Rocket, but after the toughest missions became to easy I quit and became a member of Team Aqua. Later as I was on a mission to find information on the legendary Kyogre I met the Pokemon Suicune. I had trained with this Pokemon years before. And as you might have guessed Suicune wasn?t happy with me. She showed me all the people that I had stolen from. It had never bothered me before but then Suicune left and I noticed my Ninetales was gone. It took me two months to find it. In that time I found out what it felt like to lose one of your best friends which is what Suicune wanted. When I finally got Ninetales back I found out that something similar had happened to four others. The Elite Thieves, as we were known. We now new what it felt like and we decided to form a new team. Team X. At first we were spies inside our former teams but when they started to figure it out we left and started traveling together as Team X.
Items: Pokegear, Pokedex, Little gold pieces of metal that go on my Pokeball and take the shape of the Pokemon inside, a couple different kinds of Pok?balls, a laptop (with all essential disks and stuff), and then some basic trainer equipment.

Heres just a little thats going to happen. We are going to start at the police station, in the high security cell. It will have just gotten dark and we?re beginning our escape. The first thing we do is go and get our Pokemon back. We will send one person to do that. Now remember your X elite thieves so you have incredible skills at sneaking around and taking things without being noticed. Of course along the way we?re going to meet all kinds of trouble but I won?t say any more about that right now.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
What a plot!
name: Randall
nickname:Spike
pokemon:Pikachu,Treecko,Blaziken,Lapras,Ponyta,Pidgeot
personality:smart, some times hotheaded but most the time he can keep his cool,
strong,and very mysterious.
description:Wears a black cloak,pants,and a long sleave shirt. Has brown eyes and long brown hair.
history:Became an elite in Team Magma at the age of 13. When he was kicked out of Magma cause he became to high up in the ranks and the boss thought he might take over, he went to aqua.Went straight to elite in aqua and almost took over the company but was kicked out there at the age of 15. Then became apart of Team X.
items: Pokegear,Pokedex,cellphone,diffrent kinds of pokeballs,and a centrino laptop.

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
Name: Sonaru
Nick: Scai
pokemon: Raichu, Charizard, Ivysaur,furret, tentacruel, arcanie
personality: Stratigeist, thinks of good ways to overcome his adviseries
description: long blue hair, white shirt, blue eyes, blue shorts
HIstory: Been a thief ever since he was young, when he finally got a little older he went to join in with team rocket, many attemps were made to catch legendary pokemon, but there plans were thwarted by a boy in a red and white hat with a fairly strong pikachu, he finally decided to break it off with them, since he was already i a skilled thief he thought he could do it on his own, but then he met alana and the gang, and a new alliance was formed

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
hey alana.

Name: Nayru
Nickname: darkness
Pokemon: lapras, umbreon, espeon, flygon ,Arcanine.
Personality: I am quiet and keep mainly to my self. I speak only to people I trust.
Description: I wear a black cloak. I have black hair which goes down to my shoulder blades, my eyes are purple and don?t show in darkness. I have black shoes, blue pants, a black tank top which is tight and not loose, a black jumper. I have black fingerless gloves and my pokeballs are dark blue with black buttons. I can tell they are mine because I am slightly psychic. I am smart and very mysterious. No one knows who my parents were. Not even the police. Only I do and I saw them die in a car crash. Their bodies weren?t found. I my life is full of emotional trauma and emotional pain.
History: when I was a kid I got into the middle of a battle of a level 100 dark pokemon and a level 100 psychic pokemon. I got hit by a power blast of the move psychic and I got hit by a huge shadow ball. Amazingly I was unharmed and now I can fly using psychic powers and create shadow balls with my dark powers. I can also make items hover and this make it easy to get pokeballs. I was working for team shadow when I was bumped and a pokeball got knocked from my belt and rolled away. Before I ran after it I saw a glimpse of the legendary pokemon entai. i quit after that and now know the pain of losing a close friend. I wondered around for a while then joined team x. When we were caught by the police I just kept quiet. I went quietly with out a sound. I watch from the shadows as you complained.
Items: a pokegear for map and phone. A laptop of all the things I have done and a list of lots of personal stuff. Pokeballs, food, money.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
Years
Name: Sake
Nickname: Kitty
Pokemon: Altaria, Lapras, Vileplume, Ninetales, Flareon, Rapidash
Personality: She is a little vain, but has a kind heart. Shes strong inside, and stands up for her rights and her friends. Has a caring personality, and will be always be there for her friends. She can't help but gossip, isn't very good at keeping secrets, except her own. If you reach her heart she can be very sweet.
Description: She has amber eyes and long strait orange hair. Has a lean figure, and very light skin. She usually wears a long flowing white skirt and a blue tank top.
History: She grew up as trainer, wanting to catch and protect pokemon. But something happened when she grew older. She joined Team Rocket, and became a theif. She began to steal from the ones she loved the most. Awhile after joing Team Rocket, she became displeased their style and joined Team Magma. When on an expidition to find the legendary groudon, she was forced to leave her eevee, because it was too weak. She later left Team Magma because the guilt of leaving her first pokemon was too strong. She willed herself to find her eevee, and wished she had never became a theif. After finding her eevee she formed a new team along with five other theives.
Items: Pokegear, Pokedex, different pokeballs, other various trainer equitment, and a peice of the fire stone that she used on her eevee (she wears it as a necklace)

Alana

Years
OOC: Right. We're in the cell and it's just gotten dark. We've made our plans now we're going ot act on them. I'm going to have to power play a little in this first post to get it going. Sorry.

Alana paced around the cell. She looked like she was thinking of an acuse to get out but she wasn't. This was part of the plan. Keep the guards atention on her while Randall and Sonaru worked on the five locks on the cell door. Sake and Nayru were pretending to be asleep. They were the extra back up. Alana heard a sharp click. This made the guard turn. Alana quickly kicked the bars on her end of the cell and cursed. This made the guard look back at her and chuckle.

OOC: Take it from there.

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
"**** randall we need to hurry with these locks!" sonaru went back to messing the lock *click*
"ok good we did the second lock now here comes the other 2!" sonaru was starting to get a little frustrated and was about to bang the lock on the cell bars

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
i lay on my back and wonder whetheri should help or not. i look over at alana and shake my head. i turn towards the wall and i think about my parents. a tear runs down my face.

Alana

Years
Alana pretends to nurse an injured toe while the others work. The guard gafars at this. He loved the chance to see a dirty theif get hurt. While the guard whips his eye Alana shoots a warning look over to Sonaru to keep it down.

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
sonaru looked over at the other cell and noticed alana lookin at him, he got embarrsed and amd a hand gesture that he would keep it down, then he looked over at nayru, and saw her crying why is she crying? its for the weak, she shouldnt be crying
*click* the third lock was done almost there!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
i take a pice of paper and a pen out of my pocket and write

do you wan t the keys? - nayru

i shake my head and srunch the note into a ball. i throw it over my shoulder and it hits alanas head.i put my paper and pen away and continue staring at the wall.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
Randall was working on lock #4 trying to get it to unlock. When he got that unlocked he immedeitly headed for the last lock and noticed it had a double lock on it and they were really loud when they unlocked. Then he thought to himself "It's alright if it's loud cause we'll already be out." He was almost done when he dropped his pick. "Crap," he thought to himself, trying to reach the pick. "Got it" he thought to himself yet again. CLICK. He got the lock opened and jumped straight up at the gaurd punched him hard in the stomach. "Sorry dude" he said as the gaurd passed out."Lets go" I said in a hurry.

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
"nice!" sonaru followed randall to the area they were holdin the pokeballs, i picked them up and headed towards the others "think u can take this guard out 2? my hands are kinda full at the moment"

Alana

Years
Alana grabbed the paper in annouence and darted out of the cell. She grinned slightly and punched one of the guards in the stomach. Then she moved away from the other who had pulled out a gun. She kicked the gun out of his hand causing her to curse again from the throbing pain that met her foot. "Your turn." She said to no one in particular.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
i say to my self."this is comfy i think ill stay here. i look at the second guard that sonaru is talking about and i wave my hand at him. he gets thrown back into the wall and crumples into a heap on the flor unconscious.i look at the guard alana is against and make him fly up and into the ceiling."i may as well leave"i gt up and and exit the cell. i walk over to the table and get my back pack and pokeballs. i put my back pack on and put my balls in the ball pocket. i start walk to the door slowly. ignoring the rush any guards that try to stop me fin their shoelaces tied together and their hand cuffs on the selfs. any guards with guns find the bullets are gone.

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
I turn my head slowy at Nayru and just gaze at her with amazement "you know u could of warned me before the happened, anywayz guys here are the pokemon!" sonaru dropped the pile of pokeballs on the floor except his own, "right then lets continue! arcanie!" an arcanie came out with a low growl "you guys better get out while u can, arcanie extreme speed" arcanie and sonaru blew threw a couple of guards on the way to the exit, having the exit blocked by a couple of guards, they took a huge turn and went straight through a wall "hey! hurry up and get over here!!!!! this isnt a silent escaping misson anymore" the alarm the building was going off now

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
"My turn" Randall says as he kicks one of the gaurds in the head. He stops, looks down at him and says,"Sorry mate, but I had to do that." He grabs his pokeballs and puts them on his belt. He sees a gaurd coming so he starts at a run, the gaurd goes for his gun but gets hit hard in the side by Randall's foot."Ha, this was easy" he said as he ran out side.

Alana

Years
Alana grabbed her Pokeballs, dodged another guard and met the others outside. "Come on!" She yells at Sake and Nayru.

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
"geez what took you guys so long to get out, its only a couple of guards!" sonaru said disapointed in there abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back